MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

xasperadastra

soooo this collection will be composed by Paint pots, pro longwear eye liners, foundation and concealer..? No pro longwear eyeshadows/blushes/lipsticks?
And I assume this collection will be permanent, right?

lyseD

Yeah the pain is gone finally. I took 2 excedrin migraine and a maxalt at 7 and it's finally gone. I have to take my meds, otherwise it's hell - vomiting, crying, laying completely under the covers with no light, sound, or movement hell!
Oh that sounds awful. Hope you feel better soon.

erine1881

soooo this collection will be composed by Paint pots, pro longwear eye liners, foundation and concealer..? No pro longwear eyeshadows/blushes/lipsticks? And I assume this collection will be permanent, right?
There will be shadows as well. As for perm/LE, that i dunno just yet.
Oh that sounds awful. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks dear. I've got another one again today. Just started half an hr ago. I made an appointment to see the doctor for wednesday morning. Somethings not right.

martiangurll

TY for finding those and sharing! The one on her lids looks similar to Idyllic on me. Hmmm. Wonder if the golden one in the promo shot is Rubenesque??? I am still stoked for Perky (good thing, mine was getting dry!), Grey anything, and the seafoam green!!!
i believe i found promo pics

idk why the foundation and the concealer are in the pic though

BeautyByLele

There will be shadows as well. As for perm/LE, that i dunno just yet.
I like the prolong wear eyeshadows so yay Im excited. Also Erine, I believe you mentioned in the Early Buzz thread a while back about MAC bringing out the larger eyeshadows inserts, anymore info on that ??

erine1881

I like the prolong wear eyeshadows so yay Im excited.  Also Erine, I believe you mentioned in the Early Buzz thread a while back about MAC bringing out the larger eyeshadows inserts, anymore info on that ??
There's no official release date. They'll just show up when they're available. PLW pans have already arrived in some stores.
Erine I'm so with you on Clearwater! I love love love the seafoam green colour!
:pompom:

ChosenOne

Thanks dear. I've got another one again today. Just started half an hr ago. I made an appointment to see the doctor for wednesday morning. Somethings not right.
ssad.gif
Feel better soon, hun! My friend gets really bad migraines like that and half the time her meds don't even help...it totally sucks. Hopefully you get some answers from the doctor.

LavenderPearl

I might go a little crazy on the paint pots, especially if they're perm. Now all I need is for them to re-release Éclair and we'll be all good :D