MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

elegant-one

I just got my Frozen Violet
eyelove.gif
Its a really really pretty iced greyed muted pale violet. I used FV up to the crease & then Let me pop just above the crease - Beautiful!

Debbs

I just ordered Vintage Selection and Frozen Violet online. I wanted Let Me Pop as well but I have to wait and see how it compares to Indianwood and Rubensque so I may skip it if look alike. Watching da budget

elegant-one

I just ordered Vintage Selection and Frozen Violet online. I wanted Let Me Pop as well but I have to wait and see how it compares to Indianwood and Rubensque so I may skip it if look alike. Watching da budget
LMP is much more slight orange coppery than the other 2.

Debbs

Thks Elegant, that means I will be picking it up with my AG haul, then I will forget that Mac exists until April, lol

valkolak

I am liking the sparkles in Frozen Violet. I can't wait to do a look with it tomorrow. I can't get it to be opaque like the cream finish p/p, but it's not uneven at all. I will love this with the Lady Grey palette.

Debbs

I definitely paid keen attention to it, thks Elegant. Nice pic, even better lighing, lol. I see it been mine on AG pick up day at Nordies

Corally

Thanks elegant-one! I really don't like the FV looks, too much silver shimmer. :eek:hboy: If it was gold I'd be all over it.

Audrey C

Vintage Selection and my new 249 were just delivered. I lightly applied VS to the back of my hand - I like it a lot. :)

It's as sparkly as I'd ever want a PP to be though - I'm glad I didn't go for some of the more glittery ones. Oh, and I'm glad I picked up the 249 while it was still available. I like the size.