MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

MRV

Looks like I can forget this collection entirely. Antique Diamond is just too silvery. And it's almost like Greenstroke anyways!

lmcmullen

This collection is a skip for me. Everything just looks too glittery and I still have other paint pots I either need to finish or haven't started using yet before they go bad.

NinaE

I am passing on Antique Diamond and getting Benefit's Skinny Jeans as well.
I have Skinny Jeans on it does not set on me like the MAC paint pots. I´m going to get the Antique Diamond and hope it´s not as full of glitter than the rest (frost I can live with - glitter ... not so much ;S )

Shellcat

Thanks!

Is Skinny Jeans close to T's swatch of AD?

I have Skinny Jeans on it does not set on me like the MAC paint pots. I´m going to get the Antique Diamond and hope it´s not as full of glitter than the rest (frost I can live with - glitter ... not so much ;S )

PixieDancer

I am passing on Antique Diamond and getting Benefit's Skinny Jeans as well.
Didn't I send you Maybelline Tattoo in Mossy Green? I can't remember... UGH Makeup Brain Fart!
If so.... You could just use that! It's all the olive loveliness... just slightly more intense. But easily sheered down.
xoxo

PS GET VINTAGE SELECTION BABE!!!!

ladyarwen

Didn't I send you Maybelline Tattoo in Mossy Green? I can't remember... UGH Makeup Brain Fart!
If so.... You could just use that! It's all the olive loveliness... just slightly more intense. But easily sheered down.
xoxo

PIXIE! Where've you been?? I saw you around for the last couple of days, but before that it's been forever. Missed your smiling face!

Shellcat

Yes indeed you did send me Mossy Green!

You know how it is though, just like all the damn hot pink lippies we have bought this year( that we don't need) LOL!

I will DEFINITELY get VS!!!!!

cheerleader.gif

xoxo

purplemaren

M
Gotcha! I'm redoing my makeup area, so I'm taking a trip to ikea next week. The alex will be mine!!!
Me too Erin! I have some muji drawers and a fake clear cube that I like for my makeup, but I want the Alex for jewelry, extra makeup, and black milk.

ladyarwen

Awwww Thanks pretty girl! Oh lordie.... I have been SWAMPED with all sorts of exciting work things! But I have been stalking! Once all the multiple new collections started posting I got a little overwhelmed at first! Always happy to see you on here too my dear! How's the new job going for you?
It actually ended earlier this month, BUT! I have another interview on Wednesday with a different Macys for a visual merchandising job. It's temporary, but it'll be better than nothing and will give me experience in the merchandising field, which is what I'm going to school for. Glad you've been busy! Always better than just laying about being bored.

honey on boost

Gotcha! I'm redoing my makeup area, so I'm taking a trip to ikea next week. The alex will be mine!!!
The Alex is awesome! I started off with one for my nail polish then I got another for my makeup/packaging and bath & body works stuff. Can't imagine my life without them.

PixieDancer

It actually ended earlier this month, BUT! I have another interview on Wednesday with a different Macys for a visual merchandising job. It's temporary, but it'll be better than nothing and will give me experience in the merchandising field, which is what I'm going to school for. Glad you've been busy! Always better than just laying about being bored.
Well I'm sending you TONNNNSSS of positive vibes beautiful! Go get emmmm! Do keep us posted on how it goes!

erine1881

The Alex is awesome! I started off with one for my nail polish then I got another for my makeup/packaging and bath & body works stuff. Can't imagine my life without them.
Is is bad that all my nail polish wouldn't fit in one! :( I'm planning on getting a separate for polish as well, but i know I'll have an overflow pile.

purplemaren

I feel you. My nail polish collection is out of control. It's one of my goals this year to buy less nail polish. Only really special colors. But there are so many . *guiltily puts away the two she bought today*

erine1881

I feel you. My nail polish collection is out of control. It's one of my goals this year to buy less nail polish. Only really special colors. But there are so many . *guiltily puts away the two she bought today*
I know! I'm guilty of buying way too many! But when you're a professional and can buy em at half retail, it doesn't make it easy to say no!