MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

Yazmin

I've had my eye in the IKEA Alex drawers for a while now, but my money keeps going to more makeup. I'm going to try and get one, maybe two, for my birthday in March so I can finally get my collection organized.

erine1881

As i posted before, and was able to confirm this morning, these are the exact same formula as the current paint pots. And the 242 is the brush that is being promoted with this collection. Not the 247.

elegant-one

Oh, thanks for posting that. We will be going to Ikea fairly soon (to stock up on my thousands
lol.gif
of votive candles) so I will have to check the storage out.

Audrey C

BTW, MAC Canada restocked the 249. I know it's been d/c'd, so I pounced and ordered one. I'm a bit concerned that I haven't received the shipping notification and I used an express shipping code on Friday. I can only hope they actually still have them.

Yazmin

BTW, MAC Canada restocked the 249. I know it's been d/c'd, so I pounced and ordered one. I'm a bit concerned that I haven't received the shipping notification and I used an express shipping code on Friday. I can only hope they actually still have them.
If they don't, I have an extra BN 249 I bought when I learned it was being discontinued.

bulbasaur359

My Frozen Violet just arrived. It looks so pretty. Even if it's just a shade extension it's nice to see new colors. I also got the 242 brush.

Odelia

I've been noticing that MAC Canada express shipping is a bit slow to be processed and shipped out fast. Since Glamourdaze I would say :(
I'm sure they will process it but they might take that full 2 business days like they say in the email. Throw in the weekend and it feels like forever :(

Mac4Megan

I placed an order on Fri too, express to Canada. My order is still pending and everything I ordered is sold out or removed from the site now :s I really hope I get my things. Sometimes my order remains pending until I receive my package tho so I still have hope
I've been noticing that MAC Canada express shipping is a bit slow to be processed and shipped out fast.  Since Glamourdaze I would say :(    I'm sure they will process it but they might take that full 2 business days like they say in the email.  Throw in the weekend and it feels like forever :(  

sleepyeyedgirl

I'm so happy I can skip this since 1. it is permanent & 2. I already own most of the colors...Leaves more money for future collections!
sneaky.gif

Audrey C

I placed an order on Fri too, express to Canada. My order is still pending and everything I ordered is sold out or removed from the site now :s I really hope I get my things. Sometimes my order remains pending until I receive my package tho so I still have hope
I consistently receive my package before the site is updated. In fact, some of my recent orders have never been updated on the site. I've never had this occur with express shipping though - I usually get the UPS notification the day before the item is received.

Audrey C

If they don't, I have an extra BN 249 I bought when I learned it was being discontinued.
My 249 has shipped!
pompom.gif

I ordered Vintage Selection, so I'll be able to try it out soon. I love paint pots; they stay on me when nothing else does in summer.