MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

MACina

A Mothbrown paint pot
eyelove.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm thinking these might be similar to the cream shadows that Estee Lauder just released, being their parent company and all. Those are actually quite a bit more moist than regular paint pots, but when they set, they don't budge for nuthin'.

sss215

PAINT POTS PAINT POTS PAINT POTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure that adequately expressed my excitement, but there you have it. WHY do these have to come out the same day as Archie's Girls?! :(
oh crap. I may have to cut back on my Archie haul then...
Prolongwear Paint Pots....sounds interesting. I guess with all the other cosmetic companies, especially drugstore lines like Maybelline and Loreal having success with their cream eyeshadows, it's only right that MAC step up their paint pots. Can't wait to hear more :)
Yes! It's about time
It's probably gonna be a super dry formula that will have the tendency to dry out super quick. Just look at the other PLW formulas.
I need that. I'm so oily.
I'm thinking these might be similar to the cream shadows that Estee Lauder just released, being their parent company and all. Those are actually quite a bit more moist than regular paint pots, but when they set, they don't budge for nuthin'.
Off to research these more. I don't mind MAC borrowing from EL but at lower price point.
They should give us a Paint Pot Medium or something so that we can mix our own 
greengrin.gif
THIS!!! That's and excellent idea!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine
If there's a taupe one, I'm on board.
th_DANCE.gif

Of course, you would be
th_rolleye0014.gif

Mac-Guy

This sounds excellent.

lilinah

Curious to see colors and finishes. I have 5 PPs, none in a skin tone - i have not mastered all the ways to use them. So far my fav is Genuine Treasure. I even managed to procure a BU recently. I love it under, over, and on its own.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by BuickMackane
They should give us a Paint Pot Medium or something so that we can mix our own
greengrin.gif

Brilliant idea!

Paisly

I'm more excited about a few of these collections than Archie. I'm usually all over special packaging. I just feel that the Archie collection doesn't have anything in the middle. One side is dramatic the other side seems to be too pale for ghost girl like myself. Lol too bad. Soooo I'll just kill my wallet with the other collections. ;)

Paisly

Ye
Curious to see colors and finishes. I have 5 PPs, none in a skin tone - i have not mastered all the ways to use them. So far my fav is Genuine Treasure. I even managed to procure a BU recently. I love it under, over, and on its own.
I regret not getting genuine treasure. I have morning frost and bare study. I never use morning frost bc of the glitter. Lesson learned on that one. I do like the maybelline color tattoos, though!

KathyHC

These could be either amazing, or really bad.
MAC is just not consistent enough for me to really get excited until reviews pop up..
I like most of the pro longwear line so far, but again the blushes werent as good... so who knows
oh.gif

And for some reason the newest paint pots havent been all that great IMO, their too glittery and not smooth when applied on skin (moring frost for ex) or just seems slick and slippery like Nubile for me. Although it seems people love that one lol
amuse.gif

BuickMackane

I am pretty sure they do have something like that--the P&P product that turns powders (pigments or eyeshadows) into liners...maybe a Pro could weigh in on that
The Mixing Mediums? I hadn't thought of those. I have the eyeliner one but the consistency seems a bit thin for a Paint Pot. Maybe the Shine and Matte ones are more PP like. I'd love to hear what the resident Pros have to say about Mixing Mediums too
smiles.gif

Latest posts