MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

PrettyKitty

nanaparty.gif
Yeeeeeeees!! Gimme!

MRV

The Mixing Mediums? I hadn't thought of those. I have the eyeliner one but the consistency seems a bit thin for a Paint Pot. Maybe the Shine and Matte ones are more PP like. I'd love to hear what the resident Pros have to say about Mixing Mediums too
smiles.gif
This reminds me that I bought the lip mixing mediums in glossy and satin (?) but I have not used them. Any tips?

singer82

Hmmm. I have 5 pp's from posh paradise that Ive barely used. And have 2 from GnI sittin in the fridge waiting to be used. So this might be a skip for me.

VioletPearl

I just've found the list of the paint pots!

http://kezelese.hu/2013/01/17/mac-pro-longwear-paint-pot-collection-2013-februar/#comment-4519

No brights this time...
But I am pretty excited about the green and the violet one!

Audrey C

Vintage Selection will be mine! For those looking for a taupe shade, I like Smashbox Limitless cream shadow in Topaz.

Mac-Guy

Hmmm. I have 5 pp's from posh paradise that Ive barely used. And have 2 from GnI sittin in the fridge waiting to be used. So this might be a skip for me.
Oh, you need to give these babies some love. Are you not a fan of p/p?

Corally

I actually don't have any of those paint pots because I skipped Cham Pale and Glitter & Ice. I wish Morning Frost was repromoted in this collection. My list Probably: Vintage Selection Antique Diamond Maybe: Chilled On Ice Let Me Pop Frozen Violet

VioletPearl

Frozen Violet
I have Morning Frost, actually I am wearing it today too and it's def a love/hate thing to me.
I really love the taupy light brown shade of it, but it is really hard to layer it can be really uneven. I suppose due to the fine glitter.
I have the same problem with Let's skate! (I have these two from last year's Glitter and Ice).
I don't have any of the ChamPale collection, but I am interested in Vintage Selection...
And Antique Diamond and Frozen Violet seems to be promising too!
I am looking forward to this collection.
yahoo.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Holy Cow! Let's Skate and Vintage Selection! I probably need both, I missed out on those, Let's Skate never made it to Germany. And I might need Chilled on Ice and Antique Diamond as well. Aww, I thought I could save money here. D'oh!

Morning Frost would've been cool as well. Missed out on that one too.
I'll go look up Cham Pale swatches again, but I'm getting Let's Skate for sure!

Pinkdollface

I'm a bit dissapointed there are no brights:( I'm wondering since they are prolongwear paintpots will the repromoted colours still look the same? If it's a different formula it will be hard to make colours exactly the same. I like the Antique Diamond one the most.

VioletPearl

Let's skate! is beautiful, I don't really a big fan of glittery products but this PP with the pink glitter just stole my heart.
(And Morning Frost... I am a sucker for taupes...)
:)

MRV

No Nubile
wtff.gif
!

Guess this means I have to star using my numerous colorful PPs after I've finished up with my Nubile. Will not open the last Nubile!