MAC Quite Cute Discussion

MACina

Sounds like a super pretty look Pinkdollface!

I am so happy to hear that the Quad is so nice and that you do not any problems with it!
I am so in love with colors and can not wait to get mine....

I did a look today with only products from this collection. I used the quad like yesterday and i'm loving it. I don't understand it's getting such bad reviews. I don't have any problems with it at all.
I also used Miss Behave blush for the first time. I used the peach colour as a blush and it is actually really nice. It is a subtile blush on me which i wanted for the look i did. I also used the green heart as a highlighter. I have 7 other highlighters, but this one is very unique because of the green. It helps the green undertones in Moshi Moshi stand out more which is also great. It isn't too green, but it gives such a nice green sheen. I'm very happy with it!
For lips i used Play Time lipstick. It is more pink than my swatch shows and that makes it different from Lavender Whip. It is also a bit darker. I really like this colour. It will be nice for those that want to start out wearing purple lips, but are afraid of it.
I also tried out Mischievous Mint nail polish. I love the colour and the application was great. Sometimes pastel colours can be watery, but this one wasn't. I used two coats. I will put a swatch in the swatch thread.

LMD84

I did a look today with only products from this collection. I used the quad like yesterday and i'm loving it. I don't understand it's getting such bad reviews. I don't have any problems with it at all.
I also used Miss Behave blush for the first time. I used the peach colour as a blush and it is actually really nice. It is a subtile blush on me which i wanted for the look i did. I also used the green heart as a highlighter. I have 7 other highlighters, but this one is very unique because of the green. It helps the green undertones in Moshi Moshi stand out more which is also great. It isn't too green, but it gives such a nice green sheen. I'm very happy with it!
For lips i used Play Time lipstick. It is more pink than my swatch shows and that makes it different from Lavender Whip. It is also a bit darker. I really like this colour. It will be nice for those that want to start out wearing purple lips, but are afraid of it.
I also tried out Mischievous Mint nail polish. I love the colour and the application was great. Sometimes pastel colours can be watery, but this one wasn't. I used two coats. I will put a swatch in the swatch thread.
your look sounds so lovely! and you are making me want the quad again! :p

sonia84

For those who wanted to just use the purple side of the Sakura, You can fit a 188/131 towards the bottom of the heart and use the colour on its own. You will have to be careful but it can be done.

OctoberViolet

th_wallbash.gif
It's still not up yet. It's 11:15am. I really wish they would put it up already.

OctoberViolet

You're right littlelamb. I forgot. I have a bad habit of constantly checking the website when a collection I want is suppose to be launched.

Me too. If I remember correctly, Venomous Villains didn't launch until 5 or 6 PM on a Monday right? Maybe that's when it will pop up.

LMD84

i do exactly the same thing when stuff is meant to come on the UK site. although i take it a step further by getting my staff at work to check for me too! If i am with a customer they check the site for me and give me a sign if it is up! lol!

OctoberViolet

You are so lucky that you have staff that can keep checking for you LMD84. I once had my mom check when I was away and couldn't get to a computer. I wrote down what I wanted so that if it was up she could order it for me. Not good. She somehow saw that the collection was up, but forgot to do the ordering for me. I was never able to get the stuff because it sold out so quickly.
censored.gif
I think it may have been the Rose Romance collection, but I am not 100% sure on that. My friends like cosmetics, but they aren't as addicted as I am so they could care less about helping me. I am left to my own devices.

LMD84

oh no!! bless her! well at least she tried, although it is sad you never got your goodies :( And yeah my guys at work are great. they know how much make up means to me, and how angry i'd be if anything i want sells out before i can order! luckily i usually have a tuesday off work which is generally the day collections are released!

xasperadastra

I have had problems with collections too
rants.gif
first of all here we don't have an online store...but we can make orders before the collections comes out! unfortunally we don't know if we'll have our stuff untill the launch date...some things sell out very queek!!! I missed all Venomous Villains and also Wonder Woman (they forget my order) but today I've ordered Wonder Woman again because it has come back in some stores
pompom.gif

my family/boyfriend/friends are not really good at online or phone orders so I prefer to do such things bymyself! In this way if I made mistakes it's (almost) all my fault
whistle.gif

tismama

this is crazy how we keep checking the site. so sick seeing gaga's face on there lol i don't know why i'm so obsessed with this collection. maybe because i saw pictures and things up about it like over a month before the launch.

OctoberViolet

I agree w/you tismama!!!! Sick of seeing GaGa and all the "old" stuff under "what's new". Come on QC collection.
wavey.gif

xasperadastra, I feel for you. You have it a lot worse than I do and I'm here complaining. At least we get it online. I have never had MAC mess up an order and everything is always packed very nice. Never had any items broken. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
holysheep.gif

this is crazy how we keep checking the site. so sick seeing gaga's face on there lol i don't know why i'm so obsessed with this collection. maybe because i saw pictures and things up about it like over a month before the launch.

tismama

i can't even remember what time VV or WW launched. i just remember i purchased my Wonder Woman stuff on a monday night by total accident. i knew nothing about the collection and was just browsing the site when i saw it

tismama

^^ thanks! this is so ridiculous lol i've never waiting this long for a MAC collection it's not even funny

OctoberViolet

rant.gif
Seriously, why isn't it up online yet?????? I have this feeling they will put it up later tonight or tomorrow when I am too busy to go online and order. Not that that will really happen, but.... come on already.

^^ thanks! this is so ridiculous lol i've never waiting this long for a MAC collection it's not even funny

Latest posts