MAC RAVES - Great MA/Counter/Online Experiences

devilzwind

i e-mailed MAC with a complaint about my blot powder, because it shattered with regular storage, and i was able to exchange it at my local store right away for a brand new one! MAC CS is great!

user2

my blot powder shattered as well but I used just 50% of it....
ssad.gif

caroni99

Awesome MAC counters

Okay so I've seen the thread about bad MAC experiences and I can certainly relate b/c I dislike my counter as well.

However I think it would be great to highlight counters/MA's in your area that give great service. I know I would change my counter if it meant having a great experience and it would be great to reward these counters with more business.

So list where you live and the counter/MA and hopefully we can turn some negatives into some positives.

TIA!

fireatwill

I LOVE my MAC counter. I know a few girls there and they are all SO nice and helpful. I think ive only been there ONCE where I didnt have a very very good mac experience. My MAC counter is in MACYS at the Pembroke Lakes Mall. Woohoo
greengrin.gif

shygirl

As I've mentioned before, the Water Tower counter is awesome! I peek in during weekdays after work.

a914butterfly

the macy's counter in the cross county mall in yonkers, ny. all the counter persons are very helpfull, friendly, and offer great advice.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
the macy's counter in the cross county mall in yonkers, ny. all the counter persons are very helpfull, friendly, and offer great advice.

god i wish i had a freaking car!!! anyways, the people in MAC SOHO and some of the people in MAC FLATIRON are nice. there are certain people you gotta look out for, but most of the people are nice there!

karen

Richmond, Virginia's Freestanding MAC store in Stoney Point Fashion park has wonderful MAs there. I don't remember MA's name that I had last, but she was absolutely fantastic. She looked about 25, had long hair with a purple(I think) streak in it.
Very helpful, too. I went last with my mother(age 51) and grandmother(age 69) on Feb 4th. She helped all 3 of us equally well
smiles.gif

Big rave for them!
<3

patentg33k

MAC Pro Stores

I've had truly awesome service in all 3 of the MAC Pro stores that I've been in: NYC, San Francisco and Beverly Hills. The service for SF and BH has also been great for phone orders. Huge applause for those stores!
smiles.gif

d_flawless

i went in just to get a new foundation shade (winter skin, gotta go down a few shades), and one MA (i was @ a mall in the east bay, she's now transferred to the counter @ union square, downtown SF) totally did my foundation and contoured me with bronzer, then explained how she did it...of course i ended up buying more, but i obviously went in just for that one thing, i thought it was awesome, since usually i get the "omg, she doesn't look that old, she's not gonna spend $..." look (i'm 18, with make up i look way older, but still...college students are, and look broke usually!)...yay for going in around opening time on a weekday, it's true, when they have time, they're (as w/ anyone in customer service) way more helpful

toby1

Downtown Pittsburgh, PA MAC counter big thumbs up for Betsey, always helpful and super nice
smiles.gif

user2

OK pretty OC (off country) but all of the MA's in the Berlin Pro Store AND Counter @ the KaDeWe are awesome!!! Super funny to talk to and always sooo nice!!! 400 :thumbsup:

Jude

MAC Pro in NYC.. especially Darien
Macy's in Bayshore, LI
Macy's in Hampton Bays, LI

The Macy' in Smithaven Mall used to have the snottiest bitches until Jackie (who used to work out of the Bayshore Macys counter) was transferred there and promoted to manager.

The freestanding MAC in Roosevelt Field is also filled with snots except for Jen who happens to be Jackie's sister... whoo hoo!

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
Downtown Pittsburgh, PA MAC counter big thumbs up for Betsey, always helpful and super nice
smiles.gif

Is that the Counter with Britta and Joe?

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude

PBI, but yes! It's my counter as well, and I pretty much love all the MAs there: Becky, Jane, Britta, and Joe. They're all very helpful and super cool.

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude

Yes but I believe I've only seen Joe there 2x although it's probably because of the times I usually visit.