MAC RAVES - Great MA/Counter/Online Experiences

kradge79

I've always had good experiences at the MAC store in International Plaza in Tampa and the Dillard's counter in Brandon, FL.

Life In Return

The MAC counter at Dillards at the Arlington Parks in Arlington, TX mall is great. They are always so helpful. When I bought my 1st MAC products, they were so helpful
smiles.gif
Plus, they understand and encourage my love for MAC, lol.

mandirigma

so far I've had way better luck at the MAC's back in my home state of Connecticut. The MA's at both Filene's counters (Buckland and Westfarms) are super nice, as are the MA's at the freestanding at Westfarms. Here in California, the MA's at the Mission Viejo MAC store have been really friendly (the few times I've been there), and in Brea I tend to stick to the MA's at the Nordstrom counter rather than the freestanding.

greenkiwi

The MAcy's counter in yonkers, ny is O.K. When i went, the staff wasnt that helpful

The Macy's in Herald Square, 34th street in manhatta is good too. The staff is very attentive, even when the store is swarming

The MAC flatiron store, in manhattan is my favorite place to go. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful

samtaro

I totally dig my counter. My favorite MA's name is Angie, and she's just so funny and sweet..but everyone there is pretty awesome
smiles.gif
If you're every in the Grand Rapids area, it's the counter in the Rivertown Crossings mall in a Marshal Fields.

ledonatella

The MAC store at Tower's City Cleveland is great, I think the girls name is Eunice, she's Asian. Anyway, she is always very sweet and patient with me and my friend because we spend alot and are like kids loose in a candy store when we go there since it's like 1-1/2 hours away, so I'm sure we drive them batty. I've never met anyone there that wasen't real sweet.

Isis

My favorites are all free standing stores:

Towson Town Center (near Baltimore, MD)
Pentagon City (VA)
Tyson's II (VA)

I can't wait to see how the new store turns out in Columbia Mall!

lara

The MAC counter at Myer Brisbane. I've written to maccosmetics.com several times about how wonderful the staff are there, and I really miss them now that I'm in a different state.

In Sydney at the Pro store, Jo is really vibrant and into her product, which makes her a great staff member to snag.
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by kradge79
I've always had good experiences at the MAC store in International Plaza in Tampa and the Dillard's counter in Brandon, FL.

I haven't been to the one in Brandon yet, but I will agree that I received awesome service at International Plaza!
smiles.gif

Renee

I love my MAC counter in the Nordies at Cerritos mall. All the girls are nice and helpful. I've been to the Brea store and they are not so great there, except for one man named John.

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
MAC on Spring Street NYC Totally Rocks Hard! All Of The MA's Are Fabulous!!!!!
encore.gif

I 2nd this. love this store!! I always love coming back.

I also love the counter in Louisville, KY (@ Macy's in Oxmoor). . .
Tracy was my favorite MA but she has since left. but the current ones are fantastic too, especially Amelia, Jessica, Deanna, Nikki, & Pam.

The counter in Montgomery (I think there's only one?) is fabulous (and they always have lots of LE/DC things! so score extra points for them!).

In Philly, the Nordie's counter at KOP was awesome. . .but the MAC store SUCKED really really bad. they were very horrible.

At every MAC I've been to, I've been very impressed or very unimpressed. they either have great service or they've been very rude. . .it's never in the middle. but overall, I've had overwhelmingly amazing service.

lsd210

The SAs/MAs at the Macy's counter in downtown Brooklyn offer good customer service and are very friendly. While I've had some standout service at the 34th Street counter, there are many times that the SAs are not familiar with the products or just stand there with a Stepford Wives-type stare.

The freestanding store in downtown Brooklyn is a good place to go if you want personal service, a calm environment, and knowledgeable MAs.

depecher

My counter truly rocks!! My city *finally* got a mall after 34 years of waiting. I shop at the Simi Valley Town Center. I get awesome service every time I pop in, which is weekly. I am a MAC junkie, I admit it.

I want to give kudos to: Stacey, Monet, Tori, Lauren, Oppie ( I hope I spelled that right), Daniela, Leo, and Annie, the manager. I am sure I forgot some because I am sooo forgetful. Oops!

MAC at Macys in Simi Valley ROCKS!!! =)

enka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
god i wish i had a freaking car!!! anyways, the people in MAC SOHO and some of the people in MAC FLATIRON are nice. there are certain people you gotta look out for, but most of the people are nice there!

I had a very nice time with the girls from MAC Soho. Only topped by the lovley Shu Uemura make up assistants!

I want back to NYC !!!

afterglow

I always go to the Pro one on Robson, in Vancouver! I loveeee it there, the MAs are always quite nice to me. My favorite MA is there... her name is Jenna! She's so helpful and non-pushy, and just genuinely a really friendly person! I can also go to the counter at the Bay in Pacific Centre, the counter at the Bay in Metrotown, and the free-standing store (I think that's what its called) at Metrotown. Actually, I've never really had a bad experience at MAC, but my favorite is still Robson.

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The MAC counter at Myer Brisbane. I've written to maccosmetics.com several times about how wonderful the staff are there, and I really miss them now that I'm in a different state.

In Sydney at the Pro store, Jo is really vibrant and into her product, which makes her a great staff member to snag.
smiles.gif

I second this - there isn't a single bad MA there, they are all fantastic and gently poke fun at my obsession haha!

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

The counter at Nordstrom in The Westchester (Westchester, NY) is usually staffed with a really nice girl during the day but I'm not so keen on the others and it's usually very busy.

The Bloomingdale's counter across the street is the best, they have some really nice girls there and it's less busy most of the time.