MAC RAVES - Great MA/Counter/Online Experiences

litlaur

I like the freestanding store at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta on weekdays. Most of the MAs are nice and helpful, but they can get pretty busy on weekends.

I also like the counter at Lenox Bloomingdale's.

pushhupsindrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireatwill
I LOVE my MAC counter. I know a few girls there and they are all SO nice and helpful. I think ive only been there ONCE where I didnt have a very very good mac experience. My MAC counter is in MACYS at the Pembroke Lakes Mall. Woohoo
greengrin.gif

shannyn i love that counter too! they have the nicest people [with exception of a few] and are just plain awesome!!!

angelwings

M.A.C Pro Store on Chapel Street in Melbourne, Victoria Australia!!! I love it there! It's make-up heaven!!!

Jen1234

The MAC counter at Marshall Field's in Skokie, IL (suburb of Chicago). Awesome service, doesn't get a ton of business because of the nearby MAC counter at Nordstrom, but this one is SO much better.

bellaetoile

MAC counter at Macy*s in the Sherman Oaks Fashion Square, CA. (i think thats what its called..its off woodman and riverside in the mall with Bloomie's). I've always had good experiences here, particularly with a girl named Jenn, I think. Plus, occasionally they'll have some leftovers of LE and DC products.

Nordstrom MAC counter in the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. once again, incredibly helpful MAs and they too occasionally have leftover items from past lines. only drawback is that this counter is always SUPER busy, unless you go at like, 9 am or 9 pm, when they open or close.

SugarAsh182

I love all the MAC stores and counters in Michigan, but especially the one in the Southland mall! The MA's are so nice and helpful! The guy MA always asks me if I'm going to buy the whole collection lol.

Blyss

For Greater Toronto Area, I am starting to like the MAC counters at the Bay instead of the freestanding stores. So far my favourites are:

The Bay MAC Counter Square One
The Bay MAC Counter Bay and Bloor (Yorkville)
MAC Freestanding store Yorkville
MAC Pro Store Queen Street

I really dislike the MAC freestanding stores at Square One (except 1 MA and she's always busy) and the Yorkdale one. They're ridiculously snooty and always appear to be bored of 'you'.

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyss
For Greater Toronto Area, I am starting to like the MAC counters at the Bay instead of the freestanding stores. So far my favourites are:

I really dislike the MAC freestanding stores at Square One (except 1 MA and she's always busy) and the Yorkdale one. They're ridiculously snooty and always appear to be bored of 'you'.

Hmmm..I don't really like the Bay counter in Square One-with the exception of one girl the rest are kinda meh..I'll check out the other counters since I'm in the GTA as well.

LauraUNC

Melody at Macy's in Town Center Mall in Kennesaw, GA is the best! She always has a smile and is uber-friendly. She even does mini-makeovers on my two girls (5 and 2) with a patience befiting a saint (even I get frustrated when DD2 wants every Tint Toon put on, one right after the other).

aerials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyss

I have always loved the MACs at The Bay rather than the actual MAC stores. the one I frequent is the Scarborough Town Centre location (which has both The Bay and a MAC), but the service at the MAC just does not compare to service at The Bay.

kathyjeanc

I am in love with the people in the MAC Flatiron store!!! MAC SoHo is lovely too, but I get snubbed there sometimes, probably because it's always so busy and the MA's can't attend to everyone. The Flatiron store has a great environment, and everyone is so friendly and enthusiastic about the products. Plus, the PRO store is a few blocks away!

LadyLaundale

Love Jodie at the Berkeley store in CA, everyone really, they are so sweet. Almost everyone at the Pro Store in SF rocks, especially Mauro. The girls at the Macy's in Sunvalley are sweet too. But the store in the Sunvalley mall sucks! Bad. I know the line better than most MA's there, and they ALWAYS try and get me to buy more crap, using whatever technique they can, "its LE.,,.", or "you must get the brush to go with your MSF", or "do you need any shadows to go in your palette?". Ugh. Although one very sweet MA there let me go behind the counter and we went through all, and I mean all, the Petticoats until I found the perfect one I wanted.

Juneplum

The MOST kick ass MA's EVER:

MAC counter - Nordstrom @ Dadeland Mall, Miami FL
MAC Counter - Nordstrom @ Merrick Park, Coral Gables
MAC counter - SAKS @ Bal Harbour, FL
MAC pro store - South Beach
MAC counter - The Summit, Birmingham, AL
MAC pro store - Orlando
MAC pro store - Forum Shops, Caesar's Palace, Vegas

Meggan

The MAs at the MAC store in the mall in Stamford [CT] are wicked nice.
Toronto Pro store has awesome MAs, as does the NY Pro. I loved the MAs at the Flatiron store, and the MAC on Fifth Avenue had the nicest MAs I've ever met. The MAs at the store in Philly were amazingly nice -- the store was about to close, when my friend & I walked by it in a legit downpour, and they literally opened the doors and pulled us in, LMAO! What a coincidence, eh?

The MAs at the MAC store in the Burlington [MA] mall were hilarious and super nice.

Unfortunately, the MAs by me [Meriden Mall, Westfarms Mall] aren't anything exciting. I go to the MAC in Meriden all the time, and only three of the times have I had a nice MA.

poddygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggan
The MAs at the MAC store in the mall in Stamford [CT] are wicked nice.

That will be my local store when I move back to the States next month! I'm stoked
th_wiggle2.gif

ShelleyME

I like the MAC counters at CK Tang's and Isetan Scott's in Singapore the most. There are way more MAs at the Tang's one, but, they tend to mill around unless you walk up to one. My toddler likes it because they are always playing dance music in there and the MAs get a kick out of her dance moves. At Isetan, there are usually only like 2 or 3 and they are more helpful. There is also a very creative male MA at the Isetan.

In the US, the best ones were the freestanding stores in Houston, TX. Last summer, the one at Rice Village struck up a friendly conversation with me. They were jealous because Singapore (Asia) got the Lustrevisions before the US did and they also wanted to get their hands on the Pro-preferred White pressed-powder foundations. The MAC counter at Foley's in the Woodlands Mall is the smallest I've seen so far. There is an older lady with short hair (didn't get her name) who has little personality. There is a younger "Goth" one with long hair and she was much nicer and more helpful.

michitk

my favs are MAC Somerset (freestanding in Troy, MI). Erica is the best there! I've also had good experiences at Nordies at Oakbrook, IL w/ Lillian. also found the girls at MAC store at Fairlane (Dearborn, MI) pretty helpful too!
smiles.gif

arbonnechick

Great MA's at the MAC freestanding store in San Antonio, TX and also the counter at Dillard's. Not so the MAC counter at the new Nordstroms. The ones that work there always seem to have something better to do.
th_confused_new.gif