MAC Shop/Cook Collection

bobbiedoll03

I am so curious as to what everyone is planning to get from this collection. What are the must-haves for WOC?

So far my list keeps on changing but I am sure that I want:

Watch me Simmer Lipstick
Optimistic Orange Cremeblend Blush
Flaunting It Lipcolor

VAQTPIE

Hey BOC Specktrettes...I put this in the main thread, but wanted to make sure I put it here too!

I just placed my order for MAC Shop* MAC Cook on the U.S. site www.maccosmetics.com! The items are in the individual categories, but it's not under What's New. Everything's still in stock. They fooled us this time...it's online a full week before the launch date.

Happy hauling!

VAQTPIE

I ordered:

Runaway Red l/s (slept on this last time and missed out)
Watch Me Simmer l/s
Quick Sizzle l/s
Hush Hush tendertone

I skipped the KLC b/c I cannot buy another lipgloss until I finish some that I have.

afulton

Here is what I hauled:
Hush Hush Tendertone, Restores Dazzle Creme Blush,
Naughty Saute, Watch Me Simmer, and Quick Sizzle lipsticks.

The other items are from the Vera Collection

sss215

I keep looking at the Color Added quad cause its pretty unique. Not sure how much yellow shadow I'll wear. I guessnit would be good in the inner corner of my eye. Call Me Bubbles is a great palette for WOC, oranges look great on us.
I am going to get another Runaway Red, 2 Tendertones, and Optimistic Orange. Since I made an appointment to get my makeup done, I am going to have them try Color Added. How it looks will help me make my decision about it.

QueenOfSnark

I walked away with only Runaway Red and Watch Me Simmer, but ended up returning Watch Me Simmer because it looks like something I already have in my stash. Everything else looked dupable, and I hated the fake fruit taste/smell of the tendertones.

misha5150

Watch Me Simmer is SOLD OUT on the U.S. site!!! I was contemplating getting it...I guess it being sold out now made my decision easier now LOL...so I just got Quick Sizzle and Purring Tendertone. I did want Hush, Hush but I wasn't sure about how the glitter would look on my lips after it worn off. I also wanted to get Call Me Bubbles but only Brash looked pigmented enough and I didn't want to spend $38 on ONE eyeshadow plus I feel that I could dupe that quad with better shadows.

*****RANT AHEAD*****
Why does MAC always release eyeshadow quads that have to same type of colors in them?? One is always a purple quad, the second an orange/brown, and then the last is either pink or blue. AND lately the eyeshadows pigmentation in them SUCKS!!!! The lipstick colors are starting to get on my nerves as well. I'd like to see some other color choices for a change!! Who is in charge of choosing these colors because it seems like they have been dialing it in for the last year or so. Sheesh!!!!! *RANT OVER*

tismama

optimistic orange will be perfect on you
I am so curious as to what everyone is planning to get from this collection. What are the must-haves for WOC?

So far my list keeps on changing but I am sure that I want:

Watch me Simmer Lipstick
Optimistic Orange Cremeblend Blush
Flaunting It Lipcolor

MichaelaLou

On the US site, quick sizzle, nauty saute and watch me simmer are sold out.. already? Surley MAC needs to up their stock.

Mac-Guy

On the US site, quick sizzle, nauty saute and watch me simmer are sold out.. already? Surley MAC needs to up their stock.

It's been up for a few days now, so I'm not really surprised. However, if you missed it, watch out for Macy's and other department stores.

sss215

I am still on the fence about getting the Call Me Bubbles quad. I collect orange shadows for blending and I have quite a few. Do I need more? I guess I have to just wait and see how they look in person.

I really love the blue, Pre- Packaged in the Colour Added quad, but found that I don't need it once I mixed some of the Deep Blue Green pigment with Blue Storm (Naval works too), so that's out, even though I am going to have them use it on me when I go for my appointment. I am already thinking of using this blue pigment mixture with Hocus Pocus in the crease if I really love the results of my MA appt. I am so inspired by this color, but I don't want to just haul the quad for one color. I think it will also look phenominal with the Call Me Bubbles quad, so, yeah, Call Me Bubbles is pretty much 1/2 way in the bag.

As for the lipsticks, I am really on an OCC lip tar kick right now, so I'm not even checking for these.

Optimistic Orange is totally in the bag! I should have grabbed it last year at the CCO!

MichaelaLou

It's been up for a few days now, so I'm not really surprised. However, if you missed it, watch out for Macy's and other department stores.

Oh has it? I thought it came on today for some reason which I thought was odd, with it being a tuesday!

Im in the UK, so its yet to be released here, but im already worried Ill miss out on WMS and QS and im thinking about paying the stupid ebay prices just incase!

kimbunney

So far I ordered:
-Flaunting It KLC
-Woo Me KLC
-Dish it Up l/s

But now my MAC regret is kicking in because I didn't get Quick Sizzle. It looks amazing on her! I'm still debating So Vain KLC ...someone convince me I need it! I actually want Al Fredo nail lacquer, but I don't wear polish enough to justify 16 for it but I think the color is gorgeous! Runaway Red gets so much rave on here! I want to love it but when I tried it on for the other collection it come out in I didn't like it on me I just don't think I'm use to darker reds I prefer bright ones.

StyleBlack

Al Fredo nail polish was soooo disappointing. Very sheer. I returned it.

Omg, I couldn't agree more. Al Fredo sucks!! Super sheer, yellowy-green jaundice looking, and streaky. Sooo disappointing indeed! I got the green OPI Nicki shade instead.

Latest posts