MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

blindpassion

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
You silly Canadians. get an American to do a CP for you! It'll be way cheaper that way, no?
winks.gif

that would be lovely but shipping it from the states would probably end up being just as much as it would be to buy it in good ol canada.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
that would be lovely but shipping it from the states would probably end up being just as much as it would be to buy it in good ol canada.

actually, shipping from US to Canada is MUCH cheaper than shipping within Canada

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
actually, shipping from US to Canada is MUCH cheaper than shipping within Canada

I've shipped to Canada a couple of times, and it was never that much....ever. A few dollars, at most. But not even that, I think it was like a couple dollars lol. Yall better get those CP's goin
greengrin.gif

anuy

O M G.
$21 EACH x 9 = $189

NOT TO MENTION I ALSO WANT...
189 brush
2 lipglosses
1 mineralized eyeshadow (maybe 2, or even 3)
2 mineralized skinfinishes (i already have both medium AND medium dark but i am hoping that one of the shimmery sides will be a pleasureflush dupe!)

$250 EASILY after tax. mehhhhhh.

keik614

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion

im in canada too, and i'd say the total$$$ will end up pretty much the same after paypal fee+shipping (which will be more since MSF are so fragile hence lots of bubble wraps!)+exchange rate
ssad.gif

and i don't think i wanna wait two darn weeks to receive these babies!!

Winthrop44

Does anybody know yet if these will be pretty much the exact same formulation as MSFs? MSFs break me out (I can't use jojoba) so my fingers are crossed that these may be different, but I fear it's unlikely.

BlahWah

OT: It's so strange, this page notes there's a pg. 22 of this thread but when I click it I come right back to pg. 21... I even manually changed the url to pg. 22 and saw it change to 21 before my very eyes!

Anyway, back on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
You silly Canadians. get an American to do a CP for you! It'll be way cheaper that way, no?
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by keik614
im in canada too, and i'd say the total$$$ will end up pretty much the same after paypal fee+shipping (which will be more since MSF are so fragile hence lots of bubble wraps!)+exchange rate
ssad.gif

and i don't think i wanna wait two darn weeks to receive these babies!!

Yeah, if I were to do a decent-sized haul I think the shipping would end up bringing the total cost to almost retail here in Canada, especially with Global Priority going up in price. I don't mind the waiting, if things end up being cheaper, but ah well. Thanks for thinking of us tho, CantAffordMAC!

With that price, I'll have to limit myself to 1. If I cancel Colourforms (*sob* Rolled Gold!) then I can get 2 in total and save for Sheer Minerals.

It's during these times I reeeaally wish there was a loyalty program! I mean, I love b2m but with the whole pan/no-pan issue I don't know how much I can use that program. I mean, even if I had $1 for every item I bought... a tad higher than other programs but oh, just imagine.....!!

blacktulip

21 dollars? And how much is the regular price of an blush? The US page doesn't shw me prices
smiles.gif
This would then meant that they would be around 33 euros. That's a lot.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktulip
21 dollars? And how much is the regular price of an blush? The US page doesn't shw me prices
smiles.gif

No. They will cost around 20-22 Euros, I guess. That is still enough!!

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktulip
smiles.gif

$17.50

lipglass_junkie

Do you guys think that these will sell out of counters super-fast? I'm will be on vacation, and won't get back until the 12th or 13th, but I really don't want to miss out. You can never tell with my counter, they still have almost all of naughty nauticals and neo sci-fi (minus the darker solar bits), but they sold out of heatherette in 3 days!
th_dunno.gif

coachkitten

If these are going to be re-released I might just get the three that have really caught my attention. I might be in trouble once I see these in person!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
If these are going to be re-released I might just get the three that have really caught my attention.

iagree.gif

Winthrop44

Honestly I am not seeing any I *have* to have from swatches so far. I'm still very interested in Merrily though. That and finding out what the ingredients are.

Susanne

It is a rumour that we will get Cool Heat, Electroflash and Sonic Chic here next week...
choochoo.gif

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
It is a rumour that we will get Cool Heat, Electroflash and Sonic Chic here next week...
choochoo.gif

If it's the same for the UK I will be
yahoo.gif
Early birthday presents!!
yahoo.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Honestly I am not seeing any I *have* to have from swatches so far. I'm still very interested in Merrily though. That and finding out what the ingredients are.

I agree. The only one that has me excited is Merrily. I can't wait to see it in person!

blindpassion

does anyone agree with me when I say that the 181se is the CUTEST thing in the world!
its like a baby bukhi hahaha.
I want it
ssad.gif

Does anyone know how much its going to be, its the cutest thing ive ever seen.

elegant-one

I'm still getting 6 or 7 of them.

Merilly is the dirty burned red (at least according to the description) didn't you guys want the raspberry one Gentle?