MAC- Spring Color Forecast Discussion

InspiredBlue

I think we have had comparisons done on here before, and the conclusion was that it isn't really the same.
th_dunno.gif

malvales

I also want RP
ssad.gif
My cheeks respond better to peachy color and RP is a perfect color for me! I keep wishing somewhere out there, someone is willing to sell RP with reasonable price
greengrin.gif

I saw swatches between RP and EL Peach Nuance, the RP one is more pigmented and orangey, me likey!!!!
thmbup.gif

Rinstar

Got my Ripe Peach last Wednesday and I think I wore it 5 out of the last 7 days LOL. I really love it just as much as I thought I would! It was worth every penny of the $50 I spent!

For those of you still looking, I feel like some of them are popping up now at reasonable prices. Keep looking!

TeresitaMC

^ wow, Congrats Rinstar! I'm glad you are enjoying it and most of all, feel it was worth it to you!
yahoo.gif

Hopefully everyone can get these at a reasonable price someday!
Let's hope MAC repromotes these and soon
lol.gif

Lisianthus

I love my Ripe Peach for the texture. It doesn't turn powdery in the pan when I swipe my 129 over it. The colour isn't that unique as it looks alot like Fun and Games from Hello Kitty. I love it anyways and I'd have a hard time resisting buying more of these if they're re-released.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisianthus
I love my Ripe Peach for the texture. It doesn't turn powdery in the pan when I swipe my 129 over it. The colour isn't that unique as it looks alot like Fun and Games from Hello Kitty. I love it anyways and I'd have a hard time resisting buying more of these if they're re-released.

No offence, but I don't recall them being similar.
hmm.gif

For the ladies who are still pining for Ripe Peach, I just wanted to add that you can survive without it, so don't succumb to paying ridiculous prices for it! I'm sure there will be another awesome product coming our way sometime in the near future. As for myself, I've not regretted my decision of swapping Ripe Peach away.
winks.gif

Lisianthus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
No offence, but I don't recall them being similar.
hmm.gif

For the ladies who are still pining for Ripe Peach, I just wanted to add that you can survive without it, so don't succumb to paying ridiculous prices for it! I'm sure there will be another awesome product coming our way sometime in the near future. As for myself, I've not regretted my decision of swapping Ripe Peach away.
winks.gif

When I swatch Fun and Games and Ripe Peach on my fingers, they look pretty close, with Ripe Peach being a just a tad more vivid. I agree with you that you can survive without Ripe Peach. It's a nice to have blush but maybe not a must have blush.

Kelly78

I still wish I'd have gotten some of the lippies from this collection. Oh well!! Maybe they'll turn up at a CCO soon and I can get them at a discount.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Heck, I'l eighth it. I bought all four BO's from SCF, even Springshine, which is normally outside the range of colours I like. I would absolutely love to see more shades. I've had to force myself to pay attention to my other blushes since I got them...

I too bought all 4 as well and I haven't worn them in awhile. I've worn RP last month and I just love it gives my cheeks a peachy glow! I cannot wait to go to my CCO sometime next month if I spot anything from this collection.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisianthus
When I swatch Fun and Games and Ripe Peach on my fingers, they look pretty close, with Ripe Peach being a just a tad more vivid. I agree with you that you can survive without Ripe Peach. It's a nice to have blush but maybe not a must have blush.

I see. Yup, I personally think Fun & Games is so much prettier than Ripe Peach.
heart.gif
If you already have a lot of peach blushes, I think Ripe Peach isn't all that necessary.
winks.gif

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I too bought all 4 as well and I haven't worn them in awhile. I've worn RP last month and I just love it gives my cheeks a peachy glow! I cannot wait to go to my CCO sometime next month if I spot anything from this collection.

Phlox was at the last warehouse sale!

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

Glam, someone mentioned they found ALL 4 ombres at a CCO in FLorida! Man i wud kill for tht .. keep ur eyes peeled.. u may just find them..

on another note, i sold my Azalea blossom.. its super pretty and I gave in to the hype... but it doesnt really look good on my cheeks.. i kept kidding myself it did, but it just didint seem right... dont regret tht one!.. on the other hand.. Ripe peach
smiles.gif
))... and yea am sure MAC keeps putting out new stuff and i do find tht some products look pretty much the same on the cheeks (tho diff in hand swatches).. someone (think Shontay) compared RP to Gina or Gilda by NARS... pretty sure it looks almost the same on the cheeks!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14
I'll be getting good use out of Purple Rage l/g this autumn...

yeah me too! i love that gloss but have only worn it a handfull of times so far
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Still loving my Cha Cha lipglass. I'm over halfway through it, should have bought more than one. Ah well.........

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Still loving my Cha Cha lipglass. I'm over halfway through it, should have bought more than one. Ah well.........

i need to wear cha cha more often! i always forget that i have it! doh!

Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah me too! i love that gloss but have only worn it a handfull of times so far
smiles.gif

Me too. I love Purple Rage, but haven't really worn it at all. Not yet. But I have a special place in my heart for it and can't wait for fall when it will look fab.
th_DANCE.gif