MAC- Spring Color Forecast Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door
Me too. I love Purple Rage, but haven't really worn it at all. Not yet. But I have a special place in my heart for it and can't wait for fall when it will look fab.
th_DANCE.gif

yup!
smiles.gif
i am much braver with lip colours now so will even wear it to work when fall comes along
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

My mom has Purple Rage l/g and I myself haven't purchased it yet. Cha Cha is my favorite out of the other lipglasses in this collection that I've owned.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
My mom has Purple Rage l/g and I myself haven't purchased it yet. Cha Cha is my favorite out of the other lipglasses in this collection that I've owned.

I feel like the Purple Rage is a tease because it just doesn't look purple in the swatches. More like a maroon
th_dunno.gif

laylalovesmac

The one item I wasn't sure about when this collection came out has come to be a favorite: bubblegum l/s. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more! It is probably the only glaze I have ever loved. I've gotten rid of a lot of my SCF stuff since, but the stuff I have kept have become staples: Bubblegum, Electric Fuchsia, and Azalea Blossom. Also kept the Stacked 1! pigments, but I don't pull them out very often.
th_dunno.gif

Though it was hit and miss, this was my first big MAC haul
mac_haul.gif
and I love this collection!
heart.gif

EDIT: Also have gotten Hang-Up since and I love that, too. Another staple.

shontay07108

^^I have Bubblegum and a backup. It's funny that at first, I loved it on me, but the last time I wore it...not so much. I need to give it another go. Maybe my lips weren't their best. I don't have much experience with Glaze outside of Big Bow from Hello Kitty (which I ADORE!).

Pink Burst, Electric Fuchsia, Hush Hush Rose are my fave lip products and Straw Harvest, Nanogod, and Very Violet are my fave shadows. My haul was massive, but it was worth it. I like Azalea Blossom, but the Vintage Grape hasn't gotten much love from me.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
^^I have Bubblegum and a backup. It's funny that at first, I loved it on me, but the last time I wore it...not so much. I need to give it another go. Maybe my lips weren't their best. I don't have much experience with Glaze outside of Big Bow from Hello Kitty (which I ADORE!).

Pink Burst, Electric Fuchsia, Hush Hush Rose are my fave lip products and Straw Harvest, Nanogod, and Very Violet are my fave shadows. My haul was massive, but it was worth it. I like Azalea Blossom, but the Vintage Grape hasn't gotten much love from me.

I ended up getting rid of Pink Burst. It didn't compliment me at all! But, Electric Fuchsia is definitely gorgeous, and I adore Bubblegum. Didn't get a b/u, though. oh well there will be something similar one day, I'm sure.

I also love Very Violet recently. Hadn't pulled it out for awhile until I compared it to Shock-a-holic. Very Violet is way better! I got the other three shadows from part 1, and I like them, except for Lala. It's just alright.
th_dunno.gif

I really wanted Vintage Grape, but it just made me look bruised.
ssad.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I ended up getting rid of Pink Burst. It didn't compliment me at all! But, Electric Fuchsia is definitely gorgeous, and I adore Bubblegum. Didn't get a b/u, though. oh well there will be something similar one day, I'm sure.

I also love Very Violet recently. Hadn't pulled it out for awhile until I compared it to Shock-a-holic. Very Violet is way better! I got the other three shadows from part 1, and I like them, except for Lala. It's just alright.
th_dunno.gif

I really wanted Vintage Grape, but it just made me look bruised.
ssad.gif

I was too lazy to get up and check the name of the other shadow I loved, but you reminded me: LaLa. I love that one.
lol.gif
Shows up super bright on me, but not in a freaky way.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
I was too lazy to get up and check the name of the other shadow I loved, but you reminded me: LaLa. I love that one.
lol.gif

I need to work with it more, I guess. It never shows up too well. What brush do you use? It's a gorgeous color, so I really want it to work.
drools.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I need to work with it more, I guess. It never shows up too well. What brush do you use? It's a gorgeous color, so I really want it to work.
drools.gif

My bff, the 239.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
lol.gif

Definitely a favourite of mine too. One of the items in my massive haul from SCF that I keep going back to (which I guess is kind of odd for such a bold colour). It's definitely bright, but at the same time, I find it blends really well with other colours, so it doesn't look outlandish.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
I feel like the Purple Rage is a tease because it just doesn't look purple in the swatches. More like a maroon
th_dunno.gif

true it is more maroon than purple. i'm looking forward to wearing it in teh winter months though
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
La La e/s is pretty! Most of the time I use it as a crease color. I need to break out my Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre sometime!

Me too. I did a Barbie Look with it because it is just enough hot pink but not then shiney because it's a satin. Love it.

I wore Electric Fuschia last week and didn't love it, should've put a pink lippie under it.

Y'all are making me want to search for Bubblegum, I didn't realize it kinda looks like Frozen Dreams l/g which is my favorite lavendar pink gloss ever.

shontay07108

Quote:
La La e/s is pretty! Most of the time I use it as a crease color. I need to break out my Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre sometime!

I wore AB a couple of weeks ago after not touching it for the longest. It's really pretty. It really comes in handy. I always use the lighter side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Me too. I did a Barbie Look with it because it is just enough hot pink but not then shiney because it's a satin. Love it.

I wore Electric Fuschia last week and didn't love it, should've put a pink lippie under it.

Y'all are making me want to search for Bubblegum, I didn't realize it kinda looks like Frozen Dreams l/g which is my favorite lavendar pink gloss ever.

I love Electric Fuchsia. I died and went to make up heaven the very first time I applied it. I'm shocked you didn't pick up Bubblegum! It is pretty. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow and post a pic on my blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
The 239 and 217 are the best eye brushes!!

I love those two brushes so much. I also love the 224 because I have a lot of space between my crease and my brow. The 224 being so large helps me get the color there in a hurry and the 217 blends it out. Love, love, love.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Well, if we're expanding... then my loves are:217, 219, 224, 227 and 239!!
love.gif

Those are my exact dream brushes. Those and the 165.
winkiss.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:

I love Electric Fuchsia. I died and went to make up heaven the very first time I applied it. I'm shocked you didn't pick up Bubblegum! It is pretty. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow and post a pic on my blog.

Bubblegum=I was on a lipstick no buy, I still am.