MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

NATlar

I so wanted Strange New Worlds but it sold out just like that and the collection wasn't even showing for me on my phone or desktop yesterday till last night... I'm hoping they do a restock of it because I'm not here when they release it in store :(

BUT

What do you guys think "Highly Illigoical" will be on a NC15? I'm tempted for that.. Or shall I stick to Strange New Worlds if I can get hold of it? but I do have plenty of coral tone blushes unlike plum ones haha

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I so wanted Strange New Worlds but it sold out just like that and the collection wasn't even showing for me on my phone or desktop yesterday till last night... I'm hoping they do a restock of it because I'm not here when they release it in store :(

BUT

What do you guys think "Highly Illigoical" will be on a NC15? I'm tempted for that.. Or shall I stick to Strange New Worlds if I can get hold of it? but I do have plenty of coral tone blushes unlike plum ones haha

Strange New World is in stock on Debenhams website...

Marsha Pomells

I have to pay my rent and the rest of my phone bill, so I went on a item removal purge... Ordered HI and all 4 lipsticks, along with the two main items I wanted from It's A Strike. I can rest... for now.

Jayjayy

It does feel a bit dry,but it applies well when used. They are closer in formula and texture to the Vibe Tribe Gleamtones powder than an MSF.

Ah, I remember that powder! Maybe because I was incorrectly expecting an MSF. I'll give it another shot :)

OctoberViolet

I gave in. I was trying very hard not to purchase anything due to some personal issues going on, but I could not resist. I only treated myself to two lippies LLAP & Klingiton. I'm excited about treating myself and bringing my spirits up. I also look forward to everyone's swatches and reviews.:cloud9:

jackiegeee

Got my first order yesterday and absolutely love everything! I haven't had a chance to play yet, but just in the pan Strange New Worlds is beautiful! I want to get another powder, but having a hard time deciding. Luna Luster looks amazing, but I'm not sure how much I'd use it. I'm wondering if Highly Illogical will work as a blush?

Definitley gonna grab another pigment, and probably break my lip gloss ban to get KHAANNN! because it's just so pretty.

I love this collection so much!

Latest posts