MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

lustreglam

Is it? do they offer to pay for the return shipping?

EDIT: read the website, it's a yes. ;) I caved and bought them off mac cosmetics. woooo.

Last edited:

hitchcockblonde

It's day 3 that I've been waiting on Macy's to stock this collection. I don't want to purchase on maccosmetics, incase I have to do a return. The freestanding stores are not anywhere near me.

I am eyeing the pink lippie & Strange new worlds. I plan to use it as a blush. :)

Macy's usually puts up new Mac collections the Monday after maccosmetics.com.

hitchcockblonde

I just had a glass of white wine with dinner out on a Piazza in 92 degree sun & I'm trying to figure out all your WOUETDTGJHBJTVSHIUYWI letters :rofl:

So you didn't get Highly Illogical??? It sounds so pretty. I'm still torn about getting Luna. What do you think? And...did you see the new D&G Blushes, highlighter & bronzer :cloud9:

I'm sure you have something similar to Luna Luster but it really is gorgeous. I love that the swirls go all the way through the pan as well so using it doesn't mess up the design.

View attachment 56072

Haven

I just had a glass of white wine with dinner out on a Piazza in 92 degree sun & I'm trying to figure out all your WOUETDTGJHBJTVSHIUYWI letters :rofl:

So you didn't get Highly Illogical??? It sounds so pretty. I'm still torn about getting Luna. What do you think? And...did you see the new D&G Blushes, highlighter & bronzer :cloud9:

Highly illogical is also on its way here! Luna is very pretty on and not too glittery. Of course I have 22342467789 highlighters so I really didn't need it. Sorry about the letters LOL
I haven't looked at D&G lately, but I will have to look at the blushes you speak of.

We are going to sushi tonight, so I will be having some sake bombs soon! Yeah! :drinking:

Last edited:

rinacee

I got Strange New Worlds in the mail, my order from Bloomingdales! I love it so far, even if it is a tad warm for me. I can comfortable wear it as a blush. Not overly shimmery if I use a careful hand :)

elegant-one

Highly illogical is also on its way here! Luna is very pretty on and not too glittery. Of course I have 22342467789 highlighters so I really didn't need it. Sorry about the letters LOL
I haven't looked at D&G lately, but I will have to look at the blushes you speak of.

We are going to sushi tonight, so I will be having some sake bombs soon! Yeah! :drinking:

;):five::drinking:I would love to join you.

Do you think its prettier than ALL those other highlighters...special? Thanks my dear! Have fun.

boschicka

Do you think its prettier than ALL those other highlighters...special? Thanks my dear! Have fun.

No. I can see pieces of glitter on my face. That drives me bonkers. And that's after taking the top layer off, so it's not an over-spray. I think you can safely skip it.

jackiegeee

Just ordered Luna Luster and Highly Illogical. I originally told myself I could only get Strange New World, but I just love the swatches I'm seeing so I had to have them all! Also ordered Khaaaaan!! Still don't think I'm done with this collection... will probably end up going back for one or two more pigments.

Haven

I am happy that I got it, but I don't know if I would say that it is prettier than all the others. I plan on using it a lot though. :yay::yay:

NATlar

Think I'm gonna order Luna Luster and No Man Has Gone Before lipstick... I'm not a fan of the formula but it's so pretty will use it over a Lipliner!

boschicka

I agree! I only have Strange New Worlds so far (Luna is being delivered tomorrow), but it seems like fine shimmer, no chunky of glitter!

My Luna Luster has pieces of glitter and the texture is more rough than Highly Illogical.

aradhana

i tried to post in here earlier but i think i was unsuccessful. i just ordered sooooo many items from this collection...making up for lost time i think!
and i'm not even a star trek fan!