MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

rouquinne

I got "The Naked Time" pressed pigment and "Where No Man Has Gone Before" lipstick. I am a MASSIVE Star Trek fan (been watching almost my entire life, having just turned 56) and I will hold on to those boxes FOREVER! :D

LiliV

I ended up with Luna Luster, the Naked Time, and Skin of Evil for myself and To Bodly Go for my mom. I would love to get her more bc she loves Star Trek but she just doesn't wear these types of shades. I'm excited to try Luna Luster and the polish the most!

NaomiH

:hand::kisskiss::heart::knuddel::wow:

Naomi my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING & SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :date::twirl::yay:

Where is Vee!? She needs to get back here! :stickpoke:

Hello Miss Elegant! :flowers: I sure have missed your beautiful face around these parts! :kisskiss:
Thank you very much! :flowers:
I haven't seen her here, but she is a regular on Instagram.

NaturallyUrs

Caved and got Boldly go.

final haul:
Strange New Worlds
Highly Illogical
To Boldly Go

(eyeballing Where No Man Has Gone)

now getting my coins together for Taraji.

That darker MSF and that lipstick shall be mine.

mac_aiken

I'm happy to report that Luna Luster does not seem to be super shimmery to me. There was a bit of glitter overspray but once I go that off the powder itself was gorgeous.

DeAnn Smith

Got the two lip glasses and lipstick I wanted ordered...I spent way more money than I should have......all these posts about the powders has me lusting especially Luna Luster. So far holding out but won't rule out checking out in store on release day. I found a coupon for two-day shipping so excited about that. I had in my box all the items yesterday but never found the time to order (and sure wasn't doing it when hubby was around). I was worried I would lose something but was thrilled this morning to see all three items were still there. I got cleanse off oil as my free item.

Haven

I have been playing with my goodies from this collection- my first MAC haul in a long time. I will say not having to stalk and order in a panic did help me decide to purchase.

I really love Luna luster paired with SNW. As someone already mentioned they do pair very well together. I also love WNMHGB, and LLAP is growing on me. TBG is beautiful! The naked time and BoP are still in transit.

Last edited:

CrimsonQuill157

I can't believe it but I have decided to completely skip this collection. I had a $100+ cart before I really thought and realized that, if those products didn't have the Star Trek emblem on them, I would not buy them! I'm really proud of myself for saving that money.

elegant-one

I have been playing with my goodies from this collection- my first MAC haul in a long time. I will say not having to stalk and order in a panic did help me decide to purchase.

I really love Luna luster paired with SNW. As someone already mentioned they do pair very well together. I also love WNMHGB, and LLAP is growing on me. TBG is beautiful! The naked time and BoP are still in transit.

I just had a glass of white wine with dinner out on a Piazza in 92 degree sun & I'm trying to figure out all your WOUETDTGJHBJTVSHIUYWI letters :rofl:

So you didn't get Highly Illogical??? It sounds so pretty. I'm still torn about getting Luna. What do you think? And...did you see the new D&G Blushes, highlighter & bronzer :cloud9:

lustreglam

It's day 3 that I've been waiting on Macy's to stock this collection. I don't want to purchase on maccosmetics, incase I have to do a return. The freestanding stores are not anywhere near me.

I am eyeing the pink lippie & Strange new worlds. I plan to use it as a blush. :)

Latest posts