MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

BeautyFan55

I'm so excited for this collection. The purple tube looks like it could be a lipglass. I wouldn't be surprised if I walked away with most of the products, I really like the EDSF and pressed pigment formulas and lipglass too.

BeautyFan55

I also like the pressed pigment and powder incorporate multiple shades, that's much more interesting than solid shades and it fits Star Trek to me.

jennyap

Am I seeing what I think I am seeing? The highlighter thing looks like it is an EDSF?

Per the label it's described as a "Trip the Light Fantastic Powder". Shade is called Highly Illogical and we've previously seen a sneak of one called Strange New World.

The Pressed Pigment/shadow names are To Boldly Go and Midnight. The green we've seen before is Bird of Prey.

NaomiH

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge haul for me. Between this and Selena I'm going to be broke! Lol

AnitaK

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge haul for me. Between this and Selena I'm going to be broke! Lol

I am thinking the same. I probably will only get 2 lippies from Selena but this collection looks like it will be a massive haul for me. For this year so far I have only been buying a couple things here and there.

NaomiH

I am thinking the same. I probably will only get 2 lippies from Selena but this collection looks like it will be a massive haul for me. For this year so far I have only been buying a couple things here and there.

I haven't completely spun out of control,but I've done pretty well I think in only getting 2 or 3 items from a collection. I've kept it at about 17 LE items (mainly lipsticks) total from all the collections that have launched so far this year. So not great self control, but better than some years past! LOL!

*I forgot my UD Alice haul! That was a big one. Lol*

AnitaK

I haven't completely spun out of control,but I've done pretty well I think in only getting 2 or 3 items from a collection. I've kept it at about 17 LE items (mainly lipsticks) total from all the collections that have launched so far this year. So not great self control, but better than some years past! LOL!

*I forgot my UD Alice haul! That was a big one. Lol*

Lol! I skipped on alot of collections. I only bought a couple lipsticks from Fashion Pack and a couple MSFs from the Future Mac and Skin Finish Extension. I did, however, buy a lot of permanent stuff (went a bit blush crazy) within the last couple months.

NaomiH

Lol! I skipped on alot of collections. I only bought a couple lipsticks from Fashion Pack and a couple MSFs from the Future Mac and Skin Finish Extension. I did, however, buy a lot of permanent stuff (went a bit blush crazy) within the last couple months.

I've been stocking up on staple items and getting wishlist perm items lately as well. Probably why I've hit Obsessed level. o_O
I also have a few things set on auto mac. So handy that is.

Last edited:

Mazi

I see the colour story is out now but the 3 fantastic powders and pressed pigments are apparently exclusive to north america ??? I hope that wont be the case, lots of us will miss out

NaomiH

I see the colour story is out now but the 3 fantastic powders and pressed pigments are apparently exclusive to north america ??? I hope that wont be the case, lots of us will miss out

It is? That'll be a bummer if thone are US exclusive. Fingers crossed that they aren't.

Latest posts