MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

NaomiH

WTH why are the best things in this collection US only?! That sucks!

I don't know,but that really sucks. Maybe someone can do a reasonable CP? It's just wrong to have a collection based such an internationally popular series and not have it available everywhere.

Ana A

Yay for more powders! This is gonna leave a big hole in my wallet but I can't wait. The pressed pigments are a nice surprise for me :)

Marsha Pomells

I see the colour story is out now but the 3 fantastic powders and pressed pigments are apparently exclusive to north america ??? I hope that wont be the case, lots of us will miss out

I was really interested in the swirly highlighter... *side eye*

WTH why are the best things in this collection US only?! That sucks!

I'm gonna have to do what I didn't want to do... And that is stalking. Damn you, MAC.

GreenEyedAllie

I want pretty much everything except the nail polishes.

It sucks that these will be U.S. exclusive because not everyone can get them, harder for us here to get them (more demand, resellers), and Evil-Bay/IG sellers...I hope they aren't stupid and make a crap ton of stock or this will get real ugly real quick.

Sweetyellow

I'm digging the sound of that reddish-copper eyeshadow! It sounds positively gorgeous. The powders are a must-buy.

leonah

I don't know,but that really sucks. Maybe someone can do a reasonable CP? It's just wrong to have a collection based such an internationally popular series and not have it available everywhere.

yeah it would have made more sense if the selena collection were restricted instead of star trek

Marsha Pomells

I might as well get a CP out in August for both HI and LL, quite pissed about the powders not being available in Europe.

Us Brits have had products scrapped from 2 collections so far, really unfair.

NaomiH

I might as well get a CP out in August for both HI and LL, quite pissed about the powders not being available in Europe.

Us Brits have had products scrapped from 2 collections so far, really unfair.

That's really really crappy of them, I'm sorry Marsha.