MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

OctoberViolet

Thank you!:thankyou::catdance:
This is going to be expensive.
my preliminary list for now:

Where No Man Has Gone Before (pink with gold pearl -- lustre)
Kling-It-On (deep purple with fine pink glitter -- frost)
LLAP (icy rose champagne -- frost).

Luna Luster (sheer wash of soft rose shimmer)

Strange New Worlds (sheer wash of golden coral pearl)
Highly Illogical (sheer wash of golden plum with fine pearl)

Bird of Prey (dark olive green with sparkle -- frost)

The Naked Time (taupe pearl with sparkle -- frost)

Last edited:

NaomiH

I want all 3 powders, two lipsticks and possibly two lip glasses. Maybe some pressed pigments too.

Last edited:

Miss Dynamite

Khaaannnn! Lipglass
Warp Speed Ahead Lipglass
Where No Man Has Gone Before Lipstick
Kling-It-On Lipstick
LLAP Lipstick
Midnight Pressed Pigment
Luna Luster Trip The Light Fantastic Powder
Strange New World Trip The Light Fantastic Powder
Highly Illogical Trip The Light Fantastic Powder

rockin

Typical - most of the things I might want won't be coming to the UK. I'm beginning to think MAC doesn't care about us :(

I would probably have bought all (or most of) the Pressed Pigments and one or two of the powders.

Marsha Pomells

Typical - most of the things I might want won't be coming to the UK. I'm beginning to think MAC doesn't care about us :(

I would probably have bought all the Pressed Pigments and one or two of the powders.

I'm starting to get that vibe too. Really wanted to get my hands on the powders, looks like I either do an advance CP request in CB or order from the States and wait roughly a week for said products to arrive. But then again... I would be saving money if I order from US. Thank you $ to £ conversion rates.

rockin

I'm starting to get that vibe too. Really wanted to get my hands on the powders, looks like I either do an advance CP request in CB or order from the States and wait roughly a week for said products to arrive. But then again... I would be saving money if I order from US. Thank you $ to £ conversion rates.

You'd only be saving money if you don't get stung for Customs, though. Over the past couple of years, everything I've bought from America, unless costing less than the price of one lipstick, have all been stopped and charged for, often doubling the total cost once the Post Office add on their £8 collection charge for putting a card through my door.

I can't order direct from the US, so would have to ask for a CP once I've seen swatches and know exactly what I want.

Marsha Pomells

You'd only be saving money if you don't get stung for Customs, though. Over the past couple of years, everything I've bought from America, unless costing less than the price of one lipstick, have all been stopped and charged for, often doubling the total cost once the Post Office add on their £8 collection charge for putting a card through my door.

Only time I've been hit by customs is when I've ordered from Melt Cosmetics, and that's happened twice. Ordered from Sephora without issues, because they add the charge on to the order, without Royal Mail trying to rob me at the same time. I also have my Florida mailbox, and again no issues.

AnitaK

Fingers and toes crossed for the NEXT code....it takes at least a week to a week and a half for my stuff to reach

Last edited:
Those Fantastic Powder really look (and sound) fantastic...they're basically the only thing I want and they're not coming to EU :( I'm so heartbroken

Icecaramellatte

Possible wants:

Lipglass
Khaaannnn! (berry with red reflects)
Warp Speed Ahead (plum with blue and pink reflects)
Each Lipglass will cost $17.00 US and $20.50 CAD

Lipstick
Where No Man Has Gone Before (pink with gold pearl -- lustre)
Kling-It-On (deep purple with fine pink glitter -- frost)
LLAP (icy rose champagne -- frost).
Each lipstick will cost $18.50 US and $22.50 CAD

MAC Studio Nail Lacquer
Skin of Evil (yellowish green with black chunks -- frost)
Each nail lacquer is priced at $14 US and $16.50 CAD

North America Exclusive
Trip the light fantastic powders
Luna Luster (sheer wash of soft rose shimmer)
Strange New Worlds (sheer wash of golden coral pearl)
Highly Illogical (sheer wash of golden plum with fine pearl)
$34 US and $39.50 CAD

Pressed Pigment eye shadows
To Boldly Go (reddish copper with sparkle -- frost)
Bird of Prey (dark olive green with sparkle -- frost)
The Naked Time (taupe pearl with sparkle -- frost)
$23 US and $27.50 CAD.

Ooh I need to get to saving!

Corally

I really have to ask for a cp for this collection when the time comes. My tentative list: all the trip the light fantastic powders and all the pressed pigments except Midnight. Yikes. And maybe all the polishes too :rolleyes:

The lipglasses look amazing but I hate lipgloss (and I still have enough to last me a lifetime) so I really shouldn't be buying them. The lippies aren't my thing but maybe there will be one that's gonna surprise me.

Last edited: