MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

MACadddict

UPS would show no movement because of the holiday. My package ordered last Sunday isn't expected until Thursday thanks to the holidays

MACina

Happy New Year
th_thstars.gif

May all your dreams come true in 2013
grouphug2.gif

ChosenOne

Glad you got your stuff :)
Thanks, but it's not quite here yet. Looking forward to getting it tomorrow though! And if UPS forgets to put my package on their truck like they did the last time I was waiting for a package to be delivered, I think that even the Specktrettes on the other side of the world will hear me scream, lol

Dominique33

It looks so pretty on you ! Very classy indeed ( here this collection is not to be launched before mi january/february so far I know ( ? ) we just have Après Chic coming on thursday )

Mac-Guy

Thanks, but it's not quite here yet. Looking forward to getting it tomorrow though! And if UPS forgets to put my package on their truck like they did the last time I was waiting for a package to be delivered, I think that even the Specktrettes on the other side of the world will hear me scream, lol
Oh, I misread your post then. Hope you get it tomorrow.

lyseD

I want to know what was your first 2013 beauty purchase?
My first delivery will be Absolute Power -- I expect it later this week --- but I purchased it in 2012.

This weekend I plan on picking up Copperplate so I guess that will be my first actual purchase of 2013.

singer82

Whew wee, finally got caught up on this massive thread... First off happy new year! I wish everyone good health and lots of happiness in 2013. :hug: Happy belated birthday to Naynadine and missTT. Hope you had a blast! Everyone that has posted pics of them wearing their goodies, you all look ah-mazing. Lady Danger you are all kinds of fierce! :heart: I was kinda bummed about Pink Pigeon at first, but looks like most prefer Quick Sizzle. Which I own and love. I am sad for missing out on strong woman. I've missed it and Heroine. But I'm ok, they release so much that I'm sure they'll sell something similar in the future. I hope Absolute Power is amazing enough to have broken my no-buy. Should be getting it Friday.

Medgal07

Nooooo! I'm still going to say I'm done since I'm getting Prelude. I also want to build up my single eye shadow stash, so I want to get a palette and a bunch of pan eye shadows.
Make sure you check out the MAC online 'Goodbyes.' Some of the eye shadows might be on your list. I couldn't believe they're doing away with Chocolate Brown pigment--one of my favs.
icon_eek.gif