MAC Studio Sculpt Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

CarmenK

Karen posted on this yesterday, I think it looks like a really nice powder. Definitely going to pick it up. I'm also happy because it has mirror, unlike MSFN :)
The new msfn does have a mirror :bigstar: I'm excited about these I love powders! But why would they make them limited edition :wtf:

kerry-jane88

Oo, loving the look of these! My msfn in light is running out, i'll need to repurchase soon, probably before these release in the UK, though now I see that they are le anyway so looks like I'll have to stick to my msfn as a staple anyway :/ I'll be wanting to check the colours of these on counter as light looks like it might be a tad yellow so may have to go for light plus.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
why oh why would they make them limited edition? makes no sense
Just thought the same thing. Although I guess it's working, because now I'm more interested in it.
girlhaha.gif
I would order it if I knew Light would be light enough for me.

Monsy

I am debating between light and light plus

making complexion products like powders LE is ridiculous. Color ok I can understand but staple stuff like powders, foundations, concealers etc... no just no

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I am debating between light and light plus

making complexion products like powders LE is ridiculous. Color ok I can understand but staple stuff like powders, foundations, concealers etc... no just no
Yep, and brow products.

xfarrax

I used mac powders for years specifically the msfn and never really ventured out of my comfort zone, invested in the Charlotte tilbury setting powder a couple weeks ago and it is beyond amazing for anyone looking for a brilliant weightless powder you must try it, the colour range is limited but if you can find your colour you won't be disappointed. I'm still vaguely interested in this so will give it a swatch when it releases.

Monsy

interesting description
are you planning to try it? I wonder how these compare to Careblend which I really like

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Gel formula? I'd love to try it, looking forward to swatches with my fingers crossed that it's not too dark.

erine1881

interesting description are you planning to try it? I wonder how these compare to Careblend which I really like 
Nope. I'm sticking with my MSFN. It'll have the same finish as careblend, but less coverage, more like that of MSFN.