MAC style seeker

martiangurll

Well, now I am torn. I was gonna get HT as a bronzer but do I really need one with winter around the corner. I have almost lost whatever tan I had...

nikki1387

nikki - my local MAC store had a bunch in stock.

Have you tried your local MAC source?
i went by the other day and they had completely sold out of the blushes, i think she said that they had nothing left, barely got anything in :( it's a little counter in dillards, and when i was at the nearest store, their display was filled in with perm prods for the blushes.

pleasantmacabre

Just went to my local Mac and they had all the palettes pretty sure and hidden treasure and worldly wealth as well .. I got marche aux puces and hidden treasure .. I really wanted on the hunt duo too but couldn't afford to get both ;(

pleasantmacabre

Can anyone from the US cp me in the hunt duo? It's like $6 cheaper there so is save still even with shipping I think? Lol I also never get to Mac cause its not close to me

PRESIDENTslim

hidden treasure is my absolute favorite. using that with my 187 is pure genius
heart2.gif

ahoythere

Just used Whims & Fancies today and I know that Shadowy Lady is permanent and the other color doesn't look incredibly unique, but they make a beautiful daytime smokey eye. The taupe treads that fine line between warm and cool, and is just light enough to be an all over lid color without needing to use a lighter inner corner highlight, but it's not so light that it looks frosty and garish. Shadowy Lady melts beautifully into this color, making a beautiful outer V and crease with very little effort, and I am having an easier time using this SL than I ever had with the permanent one.

All in all, I think this duo is brilliant. I mean, I can't even remember the last time I just used TWO eyeshadows for my whole look!

pleasantmacabre

damn wish they restocked the duos i really want to grab on the hunt... my store still has it i just havent been able to get there its not very close ;(

Sappheiros

I have a question.. did any of you try to depot the blushes? Because I tried today and WW cracked and destroyed, I freacked out! It's the first time something like that happens to me as I've depotted a lot of blushes in the past... any ideas how to fix this mess?
weeping.gif

mousygiggles

I have a question.. did any of you try to depot the blushes? Because I tried today and WW cracked and destroyed, I freacked out! It's the first time something like that happens to me as I've depotted a lot of blushes in the past... any ideas how to fix this mess?
weeping.gif
You can re press it with alcohol. I have depotted all of mine.

Medgal07

weeping.gif
I depoted my WW w/o incident. You must have been devastated. I've dealt with cracked eyeshadow by using alcohol but I've never done it with blush. Hopefully the same will help with your blush. Good luck!!!

duckrodeo

I haven't depotted my WW, but I did depot Hidden Treasure and Supercontinental. Both of those shades had glue that covered the entire underside of the pan, so it took a lot of patience to get them out without breaking. You can use 91% rubbing alcohol to saturate the pan and re-press the shadow using a quarter wrapped in a napkin/towel to thumb press the powder back into the pan, then allow it to dry.