MAC style seeker

tats

I'm loving Wordly Wealth :) It's great for a neutral cheek and keeping the look warm)) As I thought, Illamasqua skin base foundation in AU is amost exact the same thing but in a liquid form)) I'm still glad I got Wordly Wealth as it's quicker and easier to use))

MissTT

I haven't touched MAP
blush-anim-cl.gif

CartoonChic

I put on Camden Chic today just because. I forgot how pretty it is. That lead to me throwing on NARS Gilda blush, MAC Rich Ground Fluidline and some mascara. I love it when a product makes me want to put on more makeup.

Audrey C

I've not used the orange shade myself..)) I keep meaning to) I need to slow down with my make up purchases lol
I hear ya. I went to the Sephora VIB sale today and bought myself...nothing. There is absolutely nothing I want anymore. I just bought a bunch of backup FMs, but beyond that I can't think of a single item (MAC, NARS or otherwise) that I want. I've bought a ton this year and really haven't taken the time to explore what combinations/looks I can create with my stash.

I'm sure some collection will come along and change my mind, but I don't think I'll buy anything else this year. Time to focus on Christmas shopping!
th_thb5ed765e.gif

MissTT

Like tats was saying, though, when you buy so much stuff close together it's hard to explore everything. I don't have time to play in makeup before work. On weekends I'm practically comatose. I've played a few times, but I'm inexperienced and with so many new goodies I've barely had time to perfect even 1 or 2 new looks. MAC's LE gimmick, however, makes me jump on new stuff before I'm ready. I think I've picked up 30 or so new shadows in the last few months. I've also grabbed blush, lip colors, liners, foundations, and a variety of other products. I'm too tired to try to use them.

Yazmin

If anyone is still looking for any of the duos or blushes, I saw them at the MAC in the international terminal at ATL. I'm going back through there when I come back in case anyone's interested.

GlamQueen21

If anyone is still looking for any of the duos or blushes, I saw them at the MAC in the international terminal at ATL. I'm going back through there when I come back in case anyone's interested.
That is awesome! I'm looking for Hidden Treasure Blush and was sad that I missed out on it. If you do find Hidden Treasure Blush, PM me.

liba

Like tats was saying, though, when you buy so much stuff close together it's hard to explore everything. I don't have time to play in makeup before work. On weekends I'm practically comatose. I've played a few times, but I'm inexperienced and with so many new goodies I've barely had time to perfect even 1 or 2 new looks. MAC's LE gimmick, however, makes me jump on new stuff before I'm ready. I think I've picked up 30 or so new shadows in the last few months. I've also grabbed blush, lip colors, liners, foundations, and a variety of other products. I'm too tired to try to use them.
One thing that saves time if you're buying a lot of LE stuff from a single collection - every collection is usually really well engineered so that all the colors combine perfectly with each other, so just wear blush/lippies/eye all together from the same collection and you'll have a great look for sure - no muss, no fuss!

Audrey C

One thing that saves time if you're buying a lot of LE stuff from a single collection - every collection is usually really well engineered so that all the colors combine perfectly with each other, so just wear blush/lippies/eye all together from the same collection and you'll have a great look for sure - no muss, no fuss!
Agreed - I want to spend the next few weeks mixing things up a bit more though. I've filled two 15 pan palettes this year and I feel like I really only reach for the same few neutrals. I have a ton of gorgeous colours and I've only tried some of them once. I decided today to see if I can make a different office friendly look every day from now until Christmas. Time to shop my own stash - I've barely scratched the surfact of what I can do.. :)

tats

This collection was one of my favouries since this colour scheme is very up my style..))) I bought the most from this collection than any other from MAC..and I'm loving how all product work very well together)))

SOMUCH2SHAY

Not sure how many people will even come across this request at this point, but it's still worth a shot. Can anyone post comparison swatches of Worldly Wealth and Nars Luster blushes? They seem like they could possibly be dupes. If there's a pic earlier in the thread, can someone post the link?

Thanks!!!