MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Odelia

I am sooo glad we get to see swatches/reviews/full face (or eye) example (love those!) of this collection from Temptalia.
Makes for a nice change to know how things look before the scramble begins!
th_happy1.gif

ma146rina

if i have Prom Princess do i need Hot Nights???it looks soooo soooo
heat.gif
.but at the same time i'm thinking maybe it's too intense for me,and maybe a bit too reddish (i'm an nc 20-25).but I WANT IT
heart.gif
.i'll get RFL for sure,the strobe liquid,another Sundipped because i use it almost every day,maybe the brush(if the quality is comparable to regular mac brushes),and mayyybe Copper Strip.does anyone has Fuller Fudge chubby stick from clinique?T' said they're dupes

Debbs

Flash of Flesh Lipgloss just got lost/misplaced/stolen after I finally decided to use it for the first time last week. I want to replace my FoF while it is still avail online however I know I want at least 2 or 3 lg from TR. Hard decisions!!! My ever altering list may dwindle down to the glosses and brush (if the quality is good). I am feeling so proud of myself.......ATM, things always changes tho but hopefully not this time.

2browneyes

$44 could buy us a pair of new summer sandals at 6pm.com! I also saw a dress at the outlet around the same price range. Gold and copper eye shadow is easy to come by.
I know that's right!!!!!!!! I will wait for the Quad to come to the CCO because they always do.

Richelle83

Thinking of skipping this collection, Feel My Pulse might come home with me but cremesheens have not been so kind to my lips. Inglot is taking all of my money lately.

ladyarwen

I might skip the quads and come back to them later. They NEVER sell out. Notice how Evil Eye is still on the MAC site?
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

This is almost a complete skip for me. I want Ripe For Love, I will completely skip the shadow pencil things and I used to buy all things MAC, but with variations of this by ALL companies. I'm skipping. I've been wanting to try the LM shadestick thingys for awhile, so I'm skipping for those. Plus there are a lot of great summer products out there.
I still want BMS quad even though I KNOW I can dupe it.
I still like the nude lippy, not sure about the others though

Medgal07

This is almost a complete skip for me. I want Ripe For Love, I will completely skip the shadow pencil things and I used to buy all things MAC, but with variations of this by ALL companies. I'm skipping. I've been wanting to try the LM shadestick thingys for awhile, so I'm skipping for those. Plus there are a lot of great summer products out there.
yes.gif
Me too Pretty----I want BMS. I don't need it---but I want it
amazed.gif

erine1881

This is probably a ridiculous question but I'm going to ask anyway. Is it possible to "depot" fat pencils to avoid wasting product by sharpening? And put the outcome in the pro palette inserts with wells? Or any old pot, really. No? OK 
whistle.gif
Unfortunately... yes it's possible. I've done it with the NYX jumbo pencils. I heated the pencil with a blow dryer 'till the product slides out.
I melted mine in the microwave because after I used the tip I couldn't sharpen them.
Sorry doll. These specific fatties cannot be depotted. Because they are quick setting, they need to remain in the pencil casing they come in, with the lid on tight. If you notice, these are in the same pencil casing as the powerpoints and pearlglides, and they set like those two formulas as well. If the lid is left off, these, like the PPs and PGs, will dry up and harden.

Prettypackages

$44 could buy us a pair of new summer sandals at 6pm.com! I also saw a dress at the outlet around the same price range. Gold and copper eye shadow is easy to come by.
EXACTLY!!! I've been wearing the same stuff for the last few years... I need a complete wardrobe overhaul.

sherm

I'm almost pissed that I'm not into any of the stuff in this collection because I LOVE the packaging.

NaomiH

Karen has swatched all the Lipglasses! http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/mac-temperature-rising-lipglass/

aradhana

well, i'm probably getting the shadow pencils even though they are far from a bargain....