MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

Michelemu21

What brush do you use to contour? It looks fantastic!
i can pass on this quad I use sun power in the warmer months to "kontour" DID SOMEBODY SAY KONTOUR :eyelove: well....i do use bronzer to go ahead n kontour w/bronzer but its the matte bronzer from nyx now i use the milani baked bronzer on my cheeks cuz it got shimmer. NOW i dont do the nose cuz my nose is already slender n dmn near mousy but it was fun to practice wit. i just dnt have time to do it allllllll the time! I enjoyed the conversation of kontouring though n took notes!! i am NOTHING without KONTOUUUUUUR **end scene** :clap:

Honi

shit those pics make me want the pink blush again. it looked really dark tho on the girl who reviewd it already In this thread. looked almost red, which I def don need! guess I'll decide later lol keeping it in the budget r tho just in case
winks.gif
if I pass I'll pick up Undressed lg
The images and swatches I posted definitely show it as it is, midtoned berry. Not red, but definitely not overly pink either. When sheered out it is more pink though.

Rinstar

Oh lord, those pictures make me want looootttttsss! The brush looks tempting too, aside from the blushes and delish lippies!

EmbalmerBabe

i like the look of the soft touch bronze pkgs. as far as the color story, im not blown away. i was hoping for more pizzazz....hahah the pink blush looks nice even though the name is cheesy. i wonder how the eye pencils will be quality wise, hopefully i dont like them i have 504948 eyeliners right now. hoarding....its fun in the store. when you bring it home....yikes how did all this get here hahah

erine1881

Erine...should I get Fiery Impact or wait for Ripe For Love?? I swear I've never trusted anyone else's opinions but yours! :0) thanks a bunch
What's your colouring again?
And think the 167SE is worth investing?
Most definitely!!! :nods:
Suddenly I am interested in the strobe liquid. It would be nice to mix in with the seriously matte, longwearing foundation in the summer.
Just note that mixing products will break down some of the longwearing properties of the foundation. But yes, that's exactly what strobe liquid is for!
The images and swatches I posted definitely show it as it is, midtoned berry. Not red, but definitely not overly pink either. When sheered out it is more pink though.
:agree: it's like taking raspberries and smooshing it in your cheeks!

cutemiauw

You can do either or. You can just wear bronzer solo, or wear both. Since bronzer is applied to the cheekbones, it leaves the apples of the cheeks open for colour. Just pop a lil bit of blush right on apples. Remember to do bronzer first tho, then blush. Otherwise blush can become muddied if bronzer is applied after.
*noted* Thank you :) Also thanks to your review I think I'm putting the 167SE brush and Hot Nights blush on my list :)

Yazmin

Images and info from one of my dear blogger friends, all cred to her http://awesomechemistry.blogspot.dk/2013/04/mac-temperature-rising-collection.html Give her a visit to support her!

LIPSTICK
Altered Beige creamy yellow beige (lustre)
Feel My Pulse - vivid magenta violet (cremesheen)
Sheer Seduction super dazzlebronze (dazzle)
Caliente super dazzle violet (dazzle)

POWDER BLUSH
Ripe For Love mid-tone peach (satin)
Hot Nights mid-tone berry pink (frost)

why did i come in here again?? If Feel my pulse is the lipstick on the end, Count me in for that
and now im interested in the pink blush.

Ugggh this no buy thing isnt workingggg
Precisely why I have never put myself on a no-buy. Denying myself anything only makes me want it more and leads me to overindulging.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My list so far:

Soft Serenade mid-tone neutral pink with pearl
Rhythm vivid magenta violet with pearl
Feel My Pulse vivid magenta violet (cremesheen)

Maybe:

Liquid Passion creamy nude
Bare My Soul EYE SHADOW X 4
Temperature Rising EYE SHADOW X 4
Golden Elixir STROBE LIQUID

Jol0

If you can only get one, I'd go for RFL! Tho they're both two completely different colours, i love the brightness RFL will give for your "tanned compared to me" skintone! *imagines back to when i was an NC30 4+ years ago
Thanks love. Hah ya I am a lot lighter but I use tanning lotion for the weekends :/ I def stay away from the sun tho. I'm trying to calm down my blush collection. Hitting in the 50's...yikes!

erine1881

Thanks love. Hah ya I am a lot lighter but I use tanning lotion for the weekends :/ I def stay away from the sun tho. I'm trying to calm down my blush collection. Hitting in the 50's...yikes!
Just look at RFL in those pics above!!! I'm fetting a BU for sure!!! :drool:

KiKi Kontour

What brush do you use to contour? It looks fantastic!
thank u daaaaarling!!
winkiss.gif
i use this Sonia Kashuk contour brush to place it n use a regular angled contouring brush to blend it

29791772_26770134_trimmed.jpg

oooomg i want dmn near everything in this collection BUT im gonna wait on swatches for my final decision. I want the quad w/the purples n i'll skip the nude lipstick. i got too many that rarely get used. anyhoo...i dnt even phk wit lipglasses like that n i want em AWWWWL.
question...whats the difference between the prolong wear bronzer vs bronzing powder?
hmm.gif
and im hoping ripe for love isnt like peaches blush but im a sucker for pink blushes EEEEK!!!

KrystalAnne

Images and info from one of my dear blogger friends, all cred to her http://awesomechemistry.blogspot.dk/2013/04/mac-temperature-rising-collection.html Give her a visit to support her!

BRUSH
167SE Face Blender

EYE SHADOW X 4
Bare My Soul
Bare My Soul frosted gold (lustre)
When in Rio deep green with
copper pearl (frost)
Friendly deep bronze chocolate
(veluxe pearl)
Romantico light taupe bronze
(veluxe pearl)

Temperature Rising
Circus/Performance Art frosted
gold mauve (veluxe pearl)
Swelter mid-tone grey violet (frost)
Temperature Rising light warm
tanned peach (lustre)
Beauty Marked Charcoal black
with red pearl (velvet)

BRONZING POWDER
Soft Sand golden bronze with fine gold pearl
Refined Golden finely spun golden with soft pearl finish

LIPGLASS
Liquid Passion creamy nude
Soft Serenade mid-tone neutral pink with pearl
Rhythm vivid magenta violet with pearl
Underdressed bronze plum with multidimensional pearls

LIPSTICK
Feel My Pulse vivid magenta violet (cremesheen)
Sheer Seduction super dazzlebronze (dazzle)

POWDER BLUSH

POWERCHROME EYE PENCIL
Rich Glance light gold
Copper Strip frosty mid-tone copper
Life’s Luxury deep bronze brown
Polished Jet charcoal with pearl

PRO LONGWEAR BRONZER
Nude On Board bronzy yellow tone
Sun Dipped dirty red tone

STROBE LIQUID
Golden Elixir

BRONZING OIL
Man Rays glowing tan with multidimensional golden shimmer
Wowwwww. I definitely need both blushes &quads. Feel My Pulse looks like Outrageously Fun.