MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

pocketmouse

I've never tried a dazzle lipstick, but I think I'm sold on Caliente! Are they just super glittery? Those stubby eye pencils look interesting too, has MAC released those before? Reminds me of the NYX liners I have, I might pick up the gold or copper.

erine1881

I've never tried a dazzle lipstick, but I think I'm sold on Caliente! Are they just super glittery? Those stubby eye pencils look interesting too, has MAC released those before? Reminds me of the NYX liners I have, I might pick up the gold or copper. 
They don't feel like a mouthful of sugar or anything, but there's definitely a grit texture to them.

Prettypackages

I thought everyone "should" wear bronzer. No I didn't get that from youtube, but on someone's talk show beauty segment.. prolly just as bad. LOL

luvlydee

this is sad b/c if you google contour, you'll see face charts showing you how to contour for your face shape.   oh well...  
Yea ive seen those before. I dont even know whats my face shape really so i dont even try contouring. I love bronzing up my skin tho when i want to look like ive been somewhere nice and sunny and not rotting away in my room stalkin mac collections
Whoever said that should have their hair pulled.
Lmaoooooo

pocketmouse

They don't feel like a mouthful of sugar or anything, but there's definitely a grit texture to them.
I don't mind the texture of Rocker, so I'm hoping I won't mind these either :D I'm looking at swatches of the dazzle l/s from Digipop and I'm totally intrigued! They look a bit sheer, but absolutely gorgeous in the tube!

erine1881

I thought everyone "should" wear bronzer.  No I didn't get that from youtube, but on someone's talk show beauty segment.. prolly just as bad. LOL  
Whoever said that should have their hair pulled.
:haha:
this is sad b/c if you google contour, you'll see face charts showing you how to contour for your face shape.   oh well...  
It is. I think so many people get used to learning things off of YT alone cuz you can find sooo many things on YT now! I think people forget that google exists as well. On of my friends is always asking me what something, what something looks like, who someone is and i always have to say "google it" :lol:

aradhana

I thought everyone "should" wear bronzer. No I didn't get that from youtube, but on someone's talk show beauty segment.. prolly just as bad. LOL
the lady who sold me a guerlain bronzer at sephora said something along those lines....she said she thought people should use it all year long to add warmth to their faces...not just as a product that people buy and use in the summer...

nice idea, but i kind of like wearing more wintery looks in the colder months...

aradhana

It is. I think so many people get used to learning things off of YT alone cuz you can find sooo many things on YT now! I think people forget that google exists as well. On of my friends is always asking me what something, what something looks like, who someone is and i always have to say "google it"
lol.gif
which can also yield some *unexpected* results, as we have seen with razzledazzler in the orange thread!
girlhaha.gif

Michelemu21

I have that brush but I was struggling with it so I went back to the 168. Time to revisit.
:bouquet:  thank u daaaaarling!!! i thought earthshine would make muddy lookin but u just gotta start n apply lightly n blennnnnnd!! when u start off light u can always build up if needed :eek:  coming from u i'll take that :bowdown: isnt he so sweet. i love his accent uggggh i know right. that dmn erine has me intrigued...must do more research on this n try it out 1st :bang: thank u daaaaarling!! :winkiss:   i use this Sonia Kashuk contour brush to place it n use a regular angled contouring brush to blend it
29791772_26770134_trimmed.jpg
oooomg i want dmn near everything in this collection BUT im gonna wait on swatches for my final decision. I want the quad w/the purples n i'll skip the nude lipstick. i got too many that rarely get used. anyhoo...i dnt even phk wit lipglasses like that n i want em AWWWWL. question...whats the difference between the prolong wear bronzer vs bronzing powder? :hmm:  and im hoping ripe for love isnt like peaches blush but im a sucker for pink blushes EEEEK!!!

Beautybuyer

Wow too bad I never looked into the Sonia brushes!! I got a flat one like that from nars! And then bare minerals (which was way less than the nars) Okay dazzle lipstick...that means sparkly? So the purple lippy will be sparkly? So far the only thing I may way is blush but I should probably just skip this

Latest posts