MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

LMD84

The name of the site is actually www.beautyscence.nl instead of www.tobeautyscene.nl. I think you wanted to write "to www.beautyscene.nl".
winks.gif

I really hope these will be something like the kissable lipcolours and that they will come out here.
oohh thanks! my bad! just fixed it!
cheerleader.gif

BeckyBenett

Or some 3D-glasses they were amazing!
And kissables would be nice yeah :)
i wonder how 3d glasses will be like.. technically benefit's bella bamba is supposed to be a 3d product bt i dont see the difference.. haha.. bt it will be fun to see what they come up with!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
holysheep.gif

OMG!!! i love these!! ive never heard of them bt i need them in my life...

why do they have to be so pricey??
wacko.gif
I know! I would've already bought one, if they weren't that insanely expensive. 35 Euro, that's like more than 50 dollars, for a lipgloss.
blink.gif

liba

I'm hoping for something like duochromey glosses, like the Thierry Mugler ones I'm lemming forever Thierry Mugler - Lips - Plexi Gloss - Lip lacker bei douglas.de I think Inglot has some like these too, but we don't have that brand here.
I have an old Laura Mercier gloss just like this - honestly not as exciting on the lips as it looks in the tube. You see mostly the base color with a subtle glaze of multicolored highlight over it when the light catches just right. It's pretty good for making the lips look full, though.

LMD84

I have an old Laura Mercier gloss just like this - honestly not as exciting on the lips as it looks in the tube. You see mostly the base color with a subtle glaze of multicolored highlight over it when the light catches just right. It's pretty good for making the lips look full, though.
ah ok then! lemming is nearly crushed on these! lol!

BeckyBenett

thanks.. this makes me feel better for not affording the gloss..

2browneyes

Whatever they're like, I hope they're not expensive and that they're not in the same packaging as the Dazzleglass or Creemsheen Glass

2browneyes

No Lou, I really am not a fan. We get less product in those tall tubes but pay more. Really don't like that. But I do like the formula of the creemsheen glass so I've purchased a few. Just a little hesitant about doing it 2 many times more.

LMD84

No Lou, I really am not a fan. We get less product in those tall tubes but pay more. Really don't like that. But I do like the formula of the creemsheen glass so I've purchased a few. Just a little hesitant about doing it 2 many times more.
yeah i do understand what you mean. the cremesheen glass and dazzleglass are stupidly high priced in the uk right now so i havent bought any in a while :( makes me sad!

Latest posts