MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

cutegingerbread

I am just hoping for a non sticky gloss that ISN'T less product for $4 more! I get so mad when MAC does that
angry.gif
And duochrome glosses sound amazing!

MACcrazy

While the promo pic looks weird I'm having high hopes for this! I hope that they are less sticky then lipglass (love the product otherwise though, but its not too bad) and be BOLD colors!

User38

The effects in products are specialized mica pigments and that's why they are so expensive..and to top that, anything with TM name is over priced..

that said.. the colours we will be seeing for most of the autumn/winter collex are deep burgundies, plums, pinked berries and rust... the emphasis is again on texture -- satin, soft mattes.. and matte gloss.

MACcrazy

The effects in products are specialized mica pigments and that's why they are so expensive..and to top that, anything with TM name is over priced..

that said.. the colours we will be seeing for most of the autumn/winter collex are deep burgundies, plums, pinked berries and rust... the emphasis is again on texture -- satin, soft mattes.. and matte gloss.
that sounds cool! To me, buying wise, as long as i like the color and i dont have a dupe i'll grab it since i may not wear it this season but later in the year i'll be using it daily and i love pinked berries!

MACina

eyelove.gif
....that is great!!!

I can not wait for more details...

Thank you very much HerGreyness!!!

panther27

Looks like I will save some money this fall,I don't like the darker lip colors or matte and velvet textures.

katred

Specktra Bestie
MAC GlamGloss in ‘Have to Have It’
Hm... Everything in this look is more obvious than the gloss- the eyes, the cheeks and certainly the polish. If that is the promo pic, someone should get fired over that Photoshop hack job on the nails. It looks like someone coloured over her real nails with a bloody marker!

katred

Specktra Bestie

fluffy.gif

LMD84

all sound so lovely! and i can't wait to see what a matte gloss looks like! :)

laylalovesmac

pompom.gif
Best. News. EVER.

rockin

I can't wear dark lip colours - they make me look like a vampire! I like the idea of the different textures though, so I hope there will be some wearable colours too.

LMD84

I can't wear dark lip colours - they make me look like a vampire! I like the idea of the different textures though, so I hope there will be some wearable colours too.
darker lips sometimes can look a bit much but i have a few that actually work really well against my skin tone :) maybe you can try some nearer the time? :)

Swirlgirl

When I popped by the Chanel and Lancome counters earlier this week, makeup artists at both locations talked about their lines coming out with matte lips for fall too.
I got to peek at the Chanel promo images and they are divine. Everything I love about fall makeup colors and trends.

I hope MACs and the other ones have textures similar to the newish Bobbi Brown lipsticks, which have this really light, moisturizing feel on the lips, but have really fantastic color payoff.