MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

Swirlgirl

HG - the Specktra community is indebted to you for all you do for us here! And all you insight into the madness of makeup.
I've been buying MAC and other HE brands for years and Peacocky was truly special and exceptional. I hope the powers that be at EL are hearing our cries of "more like that, please!"

User38

I so agree.. but we should look at this from a corporate viewpoint: for every copied/stolen product they lose mega bucks.. it could put anyone out of business and then there would be NO MAC because all the cheap competition would be stealing ideas/colours/packaging left, right and center. I am sorry that it came to this, but that is the world of business and MAC is first and foremost a business.

i wish they would too - it sucks not having anything to chat about or get excited about :(

2browneyes

I totally understand HG's statement. Business is business. And somehow, whether they release info early or not, MAC still makes a TON of $ so....guess it's in their best interest not to give too many 'hints' too soon.

LMD84

I totally understand HG's statement. Business is business. And somehow, whether they release info early or not, MAC still makes a TON of $ so....guess it's in their best interest not to give too many 'hints' too soon.
that they do! the amount of money they take off me each year is crazy! hee hee! :)

BadBadGirl

It's still tough for me to get used to the secrecy. I understand, but it's a drag. At times the speculation builds up so much, that when the products come out and it doesn't measure up...that's a bit lame to say the least. I've bounced back by buying more MUFE/Inglot so I'm not going to whine about it anymore. The planning game was fun while it lasted.

ThePowderPuff

Yes.. the products will be more like the Peacocky (which were a total blow out on sales) -- not like LsQ Oxymoron gloss. LMercier and Guerlain have some in more matte, neutrals -- these will be more satiny than those and less matte.

don't worry, be happy
cheerleader.gif

YAY! So excited to hear that!

LaAle

Yes.. the products will be more like the Peacocky (which were a total blow out on sales) -- not like LsQ Oxymoron gloss. LMercier and Guerlain have some in more matte, neutrals -- these will be more satiny than those and less matte.

don't worry, be happy
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
thanks HG!!
That sounds great!! (I regret not buying more than one Peacocky lipgloss...I'm in love with that formula, hope this one will be similar!)

LMD84

yeah mac call everything glass - if it is that when we get official confirmation all names will be changed of course :)

GlamQueen21

I'm glad to hear that the Glam Glass will be like the Kissable Lip Colours! Both Woo Me and Super Kissable Lip Colours are amazing!

liba

If these are the juicy flocked lips, I can't wait!

If they're not and just more satin-finished Kissables, that's great too. I am still totally mad about Flaunting It, XXXhibitionist (hello, it's almost a perfect dupe colorwise for Hibiscus, so stylish), Super and Love Peck/Peacocky (although those two get less everyday use for me, obviously)

LMD84

If these are the juicy flocked lips, I can't wait!

If they're not and just more satin-finished Kissables, that's great too. I am still totally mad about Flaunting It, XXXhibitionist (hello, it's almost a perfect dupe colorwise for Hibiscus, so stylish), Super and Love Peck/Peacocky (although those two get less everyday use for me, obviously)
iagree.gif

jadangel2001

I really like Cherry Electric Superglass,that was only one I got but I love it to bits...So in terms of these, I'd love them to be like the Superglasses, or like Funtabulous type Dazzleglass with the finer glitter, both are my faves