MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

leah2412

Dazzleglass with more color! Not like Dazzleglass Creme though since the sparkles never showed up for me and they were gritty.

LMD84

Dazzleglass with more color! Not like Dazzleglass Creme though since the sparkles never showed up for me and they were gritty.
oh i hated those! it wasn't the grit it was how slippy they were on the lips that i was not a fan of!

LMD84

yeah i am dying for more DTW glosses! they were so opaque - so sparkly and so shiney - love love love!!
heart.gif

dxgirly

I didn't get to try any Dare To Wear glosses, and I'm not really near a CCO, so I hope they bring a similar formula back.

leah2412

I wore the DGC once and it was all gritty so I immediately took it off. Didn't even get the chance to see how slippy they were. Something multidimensional would be cool. I think one person said duochrome...YES!!!

GlamQueen21

Dazzleglass Cremes are an okay product for me and I only own two of them. Dazzleglass gets loving. I cannot wait to hear more about the Glam Glasses! I pray that these are like the Dazzleglass but more opaque.

LMD84

Dazzleglass Cremes are an okay product for me and I only own two of them. Dazzleglass gets loving. I cannot wait to hear more about the Glam Glasses! I pray that these are like the Dazzleglass but more opaque.
i'd be down with that! :)

xtootsiexo

MAC GlamGloss in ‘What Comes Naturally’
MAC GlamGloss in ‘Entertain Me’
MAC GlamGloss in ‘Have to Have It’

LMD84

if that is the promo picture then i wonder what the product is - because she looks like she is wearing nothing on her lips!

rockin

If that is the promo pic, then allglam shouldn't have her watermark on it!

Looks to me like it could be promoting nail polish

LMD84

If that is the promo pic, then allglam shouldn't have her watermark on it!

Looks to me like it could be promoting nail polish
yeah this is a good point - the polish is the first thing that you notice... hhhmmmmm!

TeresitaMC

Funny, this info is already in my notes. Maybe allglam RE-published it or got it elsewhere.

We have also seen that image before, awhile back. Anyone remember a site featuring many MAC promo images we hadn't seen before? Love Lace was there too so I think it was around that time.

LMD84

Funny, this info is already in my notes. Maybe allglam RE-published it or got it elsewhere.

We have also seen that image before, awhile back. Anyone remember a site featuring many MAC promo images we hadn't seen before? Love Lace was there too so I think it was around that time.
i thought they seemed familiar from fashion week :)

laylalovesmac

I'm hoping for something more on the satin/matte side, otherwise, I'll be skipping. Lately, I really haven't been liking gloss (except for my NARS Wonder, of course).

Latest posts