MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

MACerette

I Totally hate saint germain, i put the product in the trash and back to mac the empty package!!
Quote:
Quote:
What a shame... I literally heard that graveyard melody...
cry.gif
Thank god there's the back to mac program...

kimibos

What a shame... I literally heard that graveyard melody...
cry.gif
Thank god there's the back to mac program...
yes!! if you want to get it, you should definitely try it in the store, its a complex shade that looks really good on some people. dont go by online swatches with this one.

lilygreen22

i got tour de fabulous + lasting sensation l/p from the CCO yesterday! they look gorgeous layered together!!

im excited to try lasting sensation with caqui l/g and cyndi l/g and hibiscus l/s!

Pinkdollface

i got tour de fabulous + lasting sensation l/p from the CCO yesterday! they look gorgeous layered together!!

im excited to try lasting sensation with caqui l/g and cyndi l/g and hibiscus l/s!
It's gorgeous with Hibiscus! I really like Lasting Sensation, I'm glad it's a permanent colour.

martiangurll

If anyone is on the fence, I broke my lipgloss no buy for Famously Fab and have not regretted it. It is a gorgeous light lavender lippy.

MACina

bigheart.gif
....I love FF!!!

Lavender lipglosses are so rare...it is definitely woth it to break your lipgloss no buy!

I like it even more than Lavender Wind because FF is more opaque.

If anyone is on the fence, I broke my lipgloss no buy for Famously Fab and have not regretted it. It is a gorgeous light lavender lippy.

KMQE716

Quote:Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

^I do hope to track down Famously Fab l/g soon!

they have that lipgloss at my CCO! i bought one bc i thought it was unique lol didn't have any idea what collection it was from

lilinah

Hey, if anyone goes to their CCO and finds more than one Famously Fab i would absolutely pay for one (PayPal). I'm in California. I missed out on it and i definitely miss having it.

Thanks!

Yazmin

Hey, if anyone goes to their CCO and finds more than one Famously Fab i would absolutely pay for one (PayPal). I'm in California. I missed out on it and i definitely miss having it.

Thanks!
I'll stay on the lookout. Nothing new since my visit last week, but I'll keep checking.