MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

baghdad81

Lou don't skip it! The liners and glosses are awe-r-some! At least check out lasting sensation and tour de fabulous!

nikou

did anyone get famously fab. I have yet to see a decent review on it or decent swatches. I also want to see how it looks on the lips

Mac-Guy

not even the liners? there are some pretty good ones in there....
i skipped the glosses, but i picked up embrace me and lasting sensation. i'm still interested in entertain me and the purple one, but i probably wont end up getting them.

I second that. You probably don't want to skip the liners.

LMD84

hhhmm ok maybe i do need to look at the liners again... thank goodness for having some spare money! since my diet started i haven't been spending as much on food so i'm saving an extra £20 a week!! more makeup money!!

Pinkdollface

I wonder when the rest of Europe will get this collection. Except UK did anyone else get it??
No and nobody at my counter knows if this will come out here. The collection has been at every update so far, but without info on when or if it will release. They also told me the original glamglasses didn't come out, because they would be to expensive. They would have to cost 25 euro's!

Sophia84

No and nobody at my counter knows if this will come out here. The collection has been at every update so far, but without info on when or if it will release. They also told me the original glamglasses didn't come out, because they would be to expensive. They would have to cost 25 euro's!
Ohh wow!! 25 euros?? Almost as a Dior gloss costs.

MRV

If I remember correctly we already pay 23 euros for the Plushglasses! I don't think this collection comes out widely in Europe. It's in France, too.

ahoythere

Just got mine today, it's gorgeous! It is not super pigmented, but can be layered up for more color. I am always on the hunt for lilac lipglosses and this one is not like any others that I have. I would definitely recommend it! It is great for layering over purple and pink lipsticks, but does look really pretty on its own as well. I will try to take some pics soon next to Eclectic Edge and Docile so you can see the difference (if you have those other 2).

did anyone get famously fab. I have yet to see a decent review on it or decent swatches. I also want to see how it looks on the lips

The one I wasn't super stoked about was actually Tour De Fabulous, which is MUCH sheerer and lighter than I thought it would be. I was looking for a brighter peachy coral but on my lips it is kind of milky pastel and settles into the cracks a bit. It is similar to Perennial High Style from LOL but not as bright or creamy.

Edelmc

I wonder when the rest of Europe will get this collection. Except UK did anyone else get it??
We got it in Ireland. I picked up embrace me liner. I didn't get any of the lip glasses as I am more of a creamsheen kinda girl so I am saving my money for reel sexy! Lou- you should defo check out the liners. Some lovely unusual colours. I know what it's like with 8-9 collections launching at once! I had to be very selective with my purchases from each collection esp. with shop/cook being such a big collection! What were mac thinking...it's like they held off on releasing collections in January and February in Europe and then launched everything at once in march!

Mac-Guy

DO NOT TELL ME EMBRACE ME WAS LE!!!!!

It was.
girl_devil.gif