MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

cno64

They should make all the liners PERM!

I totally agree!
Not that I go through lip pencils that quickly, but it would be SOO nice to be able to buy Just Wonderful and Embrace Me whenever I want!
Why does MAC do this to us?
cry.gif

kimibos

[h=4]i got a back up of embrace me yesterday and i have to say that i loved this collection!! small collections are some how better just like posh paradise for ex.!![/h]

badassSENORiTA

I hate myself for not getting the Knockout Lipglass from this collection :/ ay really debating if I want to get it off eBay and spend the extra $$$

LMD84

this collection still isn;t in the uk (i think it comes out next month) but now think i shall skip and save my money for vera!

ahoythere

No way José! I am SO not skipping this collection! I am a lipglass FIEND and am so excited about new colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, Famously Fab? Are you kidding? It is so hard to find a good lavender/lilac lipgloss! I am getting like 3!
rasta.gif

this collection still isn;t in the uk (i think it comes out next month) but now think i shall skip and save my money for vera!

LMD84

well i love my lip gloss however i really should use up all the ones i already have... i feel bad because i ignore them so much :(

ahoythere

I hear you about trying to finish the ones I already own, BUT......
if there was ONE product I can really justify overpurchasing because of how much I use it...it's definitely lipgloss! CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!! It is the only makeup item I leave the house with (no matter how much work goes into the look in in the morning) and I am sick of using my HG lipglasses of Lovechild and Soft & Slow. Time to add a few more to the repertoire! I am loving my new Narcissus but I am also very stoked for Famously Fab, Comfort & Joy, Tour de Fabs, Rich & Witty (which I am actually hoping is a dupe for Soft & Slow since I only have one more back up of that one in my stash!). It has been far too long since MAC has come out with lipglasses that I have been interested in, and I am ready to SPLURGE!

To me it is way more justifiable than gobbling up more e/s quads from Shop/Cook, because I can make eyeshadow colors myself with all my pigments, but making lipglosses is much harder!
(But I am somehow sure I will also end up with those quads....)

icon_eek.gif

well i love my lip gloss however i really should use up all the ones i already have... i feel bad because i ignore them so much :(

liba

Well, it's been the winter, plus there've been so many beautiful new colors and textures of matte lipstick. I haven't been feeling the super glossy lips for a while myself.

Once spring and summer get going, though, a soft glossy lip is going to start looking better and better as the sun starts shining more, so you'll get around to your gloss collection by then!

singer82

Does anyone know if any of the websites still have Famously Fab? The official site and Macys.com is out of stock :(

duckrodeo

Does anyone know if any of the websites still have Famously Fab? The official site and Macys.com is out of stock :(

It's still available on the Bloomingdale's website.

That site is like a treasure trove of collections past lol. I found some Jeanius items on there a couple weeks ago, so I went, "umm, okay *add to bag* "
girlhaha.gif

rubytitania

We FINALLY got this collection in the UK, yay! I feel like I've been waiting for Just Wonderful lip liner forever... I only ordered that and Lasting Sensation, but I might go back for Famously Fab.

LMD84

i have skipped this collection to be honest - we waited so long for it that i am no longer interested in it.

aradhana

i have skipped this collection to be honest - we waited so long for it that i am no longer interested in it.

not even the liners? there are some pretty good ones in there....
i skipped the glosses, but i picked up embrace me and lasting sensation. i'm still interested in entertain me and the purple one, but i probably wont end up getting them.