MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

ZoZo

Do you have any of the other hot pink liners from nyx (fuchsia, hot pink)? I'm wondering how close they are to each other and to embrace me.
No, I do'nt. But will go tomorrow to the store and swatch these so I can tell you about it.

Monsy

i know i am little late for the party i am sorry i was just wondering is it worth buying color "check this out" ?

Pinkdollface

I'm so glad this collection finally came to the netherlands! Hip 'n Happy is the perfect liner for Saint Germain. I have been waiting for a liner to go with those kinds of colours, so i also got a back up. I also got Lasting Sensation. I tried it today for the first time. I completely filled in my lips with LS and then i started dabbing on Hibiscus l/s. It's gorgeous! If you have those two try it out!

MACerette

I'm so glad this collection finally came to the netherlands! Hip 'n Happy is the perfect liner for Saint Germain. I have been waiting for a liner to go with those kinds of colours, so i also got a back up. I also got Lasting Sensation. I tried it today for the first time. I completely filled in my lips with LS and then i started dabbing on Hibiscus l/s. It's gorgeous! If you have those two try it out!
I need that one too. So far I bought Lasting sensation, embrace me and entertain me from the UK.I also got just Just wonderful and I still want to buy Hip 'n Happy and perhaps What comes naturally...

How does St Germain look on you Pinkdollface? I am considering getting it with the Fashion Sets collection.

Pinkdollface

I need that one too. So far I bought Lasting sensation, embrace me and entertain me from the UK.I also got just Just wonderful and I still want to buy Hip 'n Happy and perhaps What comes naturally...

How does St Germain look on you Pinkdollface? I am considering getting it with the Fashion Sets collection.
I also already have Embrace Me + back up. I'm wondering if i need another EM, LS or HnH. I love them all so much and i'm not sure if LS will perm here like it is in the US. I swatched What Comes Naturally next to Naked in store and they are really close, so if you have Naked i don't think you need WCN.

I love St Germain, but i love pink. It's a light blue-based pink, but i don't think it is too light on me. I would try it in store if you have a change. I have trouble explaining what it looks like. It's defenitely brighter and more opague than Viva Glam Gaga if you have that. It's lighter than Naughty Saute. I hope that helps.

MACerette

I also already have Embrace Me + back up. I'm wondering if i need another EM, LS or HnH. I love them all so much and i'm not sure if LS will perm here like it is in the US. I swatched What Comes Naturally next to Naked in store and they are really close, so if you have Naked i don't think you need WCN.

I love St Germain, but i love pink. It's a light blue-based pink, but i don't think it is too light on me. I would try it in store if you have a change. I have trouble explaining what it looks like. It's defenitely brighter and more opague than Viva Glam Gaga if you have that. It's lighter than Naughty Saute. I hope that helps.
I have swatched it on my hand and loved it. However, that day I already bought 12 lipsticks or so, so I left it for another time. I did get pink nouveau that day though, which is lovely too. Since the Lips and Tips / Fashion sets includes a lipglass for St Germain, I think it might be a wee bit more wearable as I can remember it being Gorgeous, but a little "flat". I have not tried it on my lips, so I would not know how it would look on myself.

Entertain me is only good if you wear bright orange lipsticks like Neon Orange for example. I think lasting sensation can be matched with several lipsticks that have come out lately.

MRV

It should be. We have had it since last August or so.

Pinkdollface

I have swatched it on my hand and loved it. However, that day I already bought 12 lipsticks or so, so I left it for another time. I did get pink nouveau that day though, which is lovely too. Since the Lips and Tips / Fashion sets includes a lipglass for St Germain, I think it might be a wee bit more wearable as I can remember it being Gorgeous, but a little "flat". I have not tried it on my lips, so I would not know how it would look on myself.

Entertain me is only good if you wear bright orange lipsticks like Neon Orange for example. I think lasting sensation can be matched with several lipsticks that have come out lately.
Maybe it is a good idea to get the lipglass and if you really like it you can always get the lipstick later:)
I don't wear full on orange on my lips so i didn't get Entertain Me, but Lasting Sensation is perfect.

toautumn

St. Germain looks like hell on me
Haha! It does on me too. I looked in the mirror and was just like NOOOO
ohboy.gif

PixieDancer

Ooooo... Thanks girl! I'm going to try this combo! I LOVE Hibiscus l/s!

MACerette

Maybe it is a good idea to get the lipglass and if you really like it you can always get the lipstick later:)
I don't wear full on orange on my lips so i didn't get Entertain Me, but Lasting Sensation is perfect.
I might try that. I have thought about getting the lipsticks I do not have yet from the Back to MAC program. That means it will have to wait...