MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Honey&LemonGirl

PC is definitely more unique, that's without a doubt. But it's a harder color to pull off. I'd love to have it for my collection just cause, but I have so many blushes and PC wasn't flattering for me at all. Which is why I'm leaning on PT now...

bambiraptor

May I ask why? I'm also trying to decide. I'm N20-25(In the summer) and I'm looking for a blush to wear when I'm wearing my brighter lippies. I don't have a single "everyday" neutral blush.. I was considering Pink Cult for that reason.

I prefer PT over PC (if I had to chose).

Babylard

I find it funny that a blush costs the same as an extra dimension eyeshadow in Canada ($24 each)... :<
I love Sakura... I think full of joy might come home with me next week

baghdad81

I maybe downgrading to team 3 as swatches of lovecloud and FoJ are not as great. If i decide to pick up Pink cult I may rejoin as team 4!

Mac-Guy

I think they are great if you want to pair them with bright lips (where you cannot necessarily wear bright cheeks at the same time).

Piarpreet

i dont follow the "rules" of brightness very closely. If i wear a bright lippie i do an intense blush some times... i just go with the flow and how i feel :p but in general i'd rather use a fun color lightly than use a "regular" blush. hahahha somehow same with lippies... i dont have "EZ" wearing lippies except for gem of roses...which I kinda hate lol
I can't find anybody who wants it but... damn the hype was nuts!
I think they are great if you want to pair them with bright lips (where you cannot necessarily wear bright cheeks at the same time).

Mac-Guy

I didn't get that one. Thanks goodness I didn't buy into the hype. It looked too old-lady-ish to me (no offense).

Leeny

I prefer the new finish, which gives a very subtle sheen that looks ultra natural.
I agree. I swatched a few of the blushes today, so soft and the sheen is so beautiful and flattering, like the way I want my cheek to look naturally.

I was so surprised how pigmented and pink Pink Tea swatched compared to the pan colour.

I ended up with 3 blushes today (Modern Mandarin, Full of Joy, Pink Tea), though I think I'll go back for the rest next week, sign me up for Team 6 (debating a back up of one). LOL I hope these sell well and that MAC makes these perm. Both the formula and colours are awesome. I can see wearing any of the colours everyday for the rest of spring and summer.

Mac-Guy

I agree. I swatched a few of the blushes today, so soft and the sheen is so beautiful and flattering, like the way I want my cheek to look naturally.

I was so surprised how pigmented and pink Pink Tea swatched compared to the pan colour.

I ended up with 3 blushes today (Modern Mandarin, Full of Joy, Pink Tea), though I think I'll go back for the rest next week, sign me up for Team 6 (debating a back up of one). LOL I hope these sell well and that MAC makes these perm. Both the formula and colours are awesome. I can see wearing any of the colours everyday for the rest of spring and summer.

flower.gif
flower.gif

flower.gif
flower.gif

flower.gif
flower.gif

flower.gif

Pinkdollface

And even with the hype i was able to get the last one at my counter like 4 weeks later, maybe even 5 or 6 weeks. It was sitting there and waiting for me... I really like the colour, but i should wear it more. I like brights more too i guess.

Sugar & Spice

Yes I was able to get MM to work for me! That was the only one I really wanted and I was determined to make it work. The sheen is GORGE!