MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

PinkMaraschino

Buying buying buying!!! Also snapping up the Haute & Naughty Waterproof lash since it's amazing and I had it applied for a shoot (not sure when it comes out as the MUA for that set was not a MAC corp. artist, my agency one is)!!!

Lipstickdiva420

Finally a collection to be excited about!! I love the packaging and the product looks pretty as well
eyelove.gif

thefbomb

For some reason the packaging colours and style reminds me of fruit by the foot when they had the ones that go from green to yellow, etc

gabzillaa

For some reason the packaging colours and style reminds me of fruit by the foot when they had the ones that go from green to yellow, etc
It reminds me of a tropical island, I'm a little confused as to why it's a laundry collection will palm trees lol

Still beautiful though so I don't care too much

do8666

OMG! I am ALL OVER this collection! I don't care what's inside, ​that packaging looks amazing! I will buy ALL THE THINGS!
th_thstars.gif

thefbomb

It reminds me of a tropical island, I'm a little confused as to why it's a laundry collection will palm trees lol  Still beautiful though so I don't care too much
Yep also reminds me of that. Yeah I don't see the connection either but so far the products seem pretty so oh well!

MandyVanHook

Surprisingly; I'm liking this packaging even though I didn't like the Proenza packaging. I guess I just like these colors better in a gradient than the ones from Proenza. This just looks so tropical and summery that it makes me happy.

style-addict

Oh wow, I am so looking forward to this one now!!!

Thanks for posting the photo, can't wait to see the color story.

mango13

Surprisingly; I'm liking this packaging even though I didn't like the Proenza packaging. I guess I just like these colors better in a gradient than the ones from Proenza. This just looks so tropical and summery that it makes me happy.
That's exactly how I feel!

Howards End

For me this packaging more than makes up for missing To The Beach. The palm tree seems more beach-y than laundry. But I'll be happy to let MAC take my wallet to the cleaners on this one :)

Latest posts