MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Sweetyellow

I guess I'll pick up the two new colors (pending how they look) because I'd rather buy Morange in the normal packaging and save some $$$$.

LiliV

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
I'm really hoping Steam Heat is a coral, if it is I'm sold

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm wondering if Tumble Dry is a nude... probably not since there's already CDN. I guess no lippie for me then.

NaniLovesMAC

I have CDN and Morange so I'm waiting to see what Steam Heat and Tumble Dry look like. Not especially crazy about lusters. I like satins so here's hoping Steam Heat is just gorgeous. I'm guessing it's going to be a toxic tale type color.

Vandekamp

- this Invictus dude/lady is such a tease
iagree.gif

Kaidan

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
I hope that Tumble Dry and/or Steam Heat aren't Marsala-ish, red, or plum colors. I already have Morange and it's a very loud color and one of my favorite lipsticks.
heart.gif

CrimsonQuill157

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG

:( what's with all the perm repromotes? It's getting annoying.

Quote: Originally Posted by LiliV

I'm really hoping Steam Heat is a coral, if it is I'm sold
I am hoping right the opposite haha... corals look godawful on me.

MsKb

I really love this packaging! slightly feel like I need to get at least one of each type of product...just for the packaging LOL. I don't have morange so for the least i'll try to pick up that

Rinstar

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
I have wanted Morange forever, but I am so bad at picking up perm stuff. This will for sure make me get it! The packaging is so gorgeous, IDGAF what's in it

DarylandCarole

I'm a little disappointed.  I'll be skipping Creme D' Nude, but I will be getting Morange in this packaging.  I can't wait to see what Tumble Dry and Steam Heat look like.
I never did get Morange since I have a lot of oranges, but it seems natural for it to be in this packaging. Can't wait to see everything!

ChosenOne

Boooo... Already have CdN and Morange, and I'm not about to buy them again just to get this packaging. Lustres are blah to me and Satins never sit right on my lips (with one or two exceptions), so these lippies are likely all a skip. Hope there's something for me in the rest of the collection!