MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

rachelizabethx

For me this packaging more than makes up for missing To The Beach. The palm tree seems more beach-y than laundry. But I'll be happy to let MAC take my wallet to the cleaners on this one
smiles.gif
I see what you did there...
sneaky.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
For me this packaging more than makes up for missing To The Beach. The palm tree seems more beach-y than laundry. But I'll be happy to let MAC take my wallet to the cleaners on this one
smiles.gif
I thought the ''palm tree'' was just a shadow from a plant in the background.
001_unsure.gif

Candycoatedclos

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
I'm a little disappointed. I'll be skipping Creme D' Nude, but I will be getting Morange in this packaging. I can't wait to see what Tumble Dry and Steam Heat look like.

Marsha Pomells

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
I don't know whether to be disappointed or what? Steam Heat better be nice, seeing that I can't pull off Creme d'Nude. Have not and will not try Morange and Tumble Dry is a lustre... And I hate lustres

allthingsglam

Show us the damn lippies!  :pompom: Credit: @invictusxv on IG
the lippies was the packaging I like the most I wanted to buy all of them I wanted new lippies Thanks for posting it reminds me of proenza schoulers packaging a lil but I loved proenza packaging more I'm really not loving this packaging hopefully I love the products and they are awesome

Candycoatedclos

I'm a little disappointed. I'll be skipping Creme D' Nude, but I will be getting Morange in this packaging. I can't wait to see what Tumble Dry and Steam Heat look like.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

I don't know whether to be disappointed or what? Steam Heat better be nice, seeing that I can't pull off Creme d'Nude. Have not and will not try Morange and Tumble Dry is a lustre... And I hate lustres
I'm waiting on confirmation but I'm a little bit disappointed to be honest!