MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

GlamMomAngel

This packaging is sooo pretty!! I love summer collections! I hope glosses & pretty golden highlighters come with this

jackiegeee

Yep, I'm going to buy it all.
icon_eek.gif

hoshiakari_

Steam Heat sounds promising. It reminds me of that one song Lois sang when they had a bar in their basement (from Family Guy). I might pick up Morange but we'll see. I remember CDN was my first MAC lippie, back when I was a noob. I picked it up because it seemed to be a favorite nude lipstick amongst youtube gurus so I thought to myself, "what the hell... I'll try it." Lord, I looked like a crack whore. It was horrible on me. XD Of course, I could probably make it work with liner now but remembering how pale and white my lips looked has turned me off the lipstick for life.
girlhaha.gif

Shars

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
I never did buy Morange so will most likely pick it up. I'm hoping the other two are unique colours!

Howards End

Lol you were right Naynadine the "palm tree" was the shadow of that plant haha. I'm definitely getting CdN in this packaging :)

bluelitzer

Meh on Morange, I've already depotted 6 of my orange/peach/orangey-coral lipsticks into my "Not-Into-You-Anymore" lip palette.
I was obsessed with the color in 2012 but now I've fallen out of love with it.
I still have Neon Orange, Lady Danger (it looks orange on me), Scarlett Ibis from Marilyn and the orange lipstick from Hey Sailor which have remained unused (and those are only the ones I can remember).
icon_eek.gif
need to sell them and cut down buying.

NaomiH

Womp Womp...So we're hearing that the colors of the lipsticks are as followed: Creme D' Nude (Perm), Morange (Perm) Tumble Dry (Lustre) and Steam Heat (Satin). Posted a bullet pic from another page on Specktra's IG
Total womp for me unless Steam Heat is nice.

Tahlia

That invictusxv person is such a tease!   I hope that the bronzer isn't Refined Golden, that one is always in the summer collections. That rose picture frame is really nice though.
It's Matte Bronze. I saw the label on a previous pic that was posted. But there could be more bronzers in the collection.

rockin

I quite like the look of the packaging, even though plain black is less expensive. I think I'm going to have to get the pretty powder at the very least