MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Baby1black

Looks like lustre
ce72f824_image.jpeg
Kinda remind me of flaunting it. I think my faves might be sweet something and the outrageous Y fun look alike Though I think it will be darker since most pics of these lippies are taken using a flash,which appears lighter

KMQE716

rofl.gif
Too freaking funny!!!!!! Is it wrong that I kinda like the fact that it might make me look a little like the crypt keeper?
th_crazy2.gif
I love unusual shades of lipstick. I had hoped it was much darker like in the face chart we saw. That was purple...boom...in your face and what I had really wanted.
ohboy.gif
lol iim for sure it would look nice on you. the lipstick has a bad name thats all

jennyap

Well hell. That looks nothing like the facechart we saw, which was almost getting me interested. This looks to me almost like a cross between Hot Chocolate and Nocturnal Instincts - which means I would probably wear it, but I'm far less excited by it than I might have been. The packaging does nothing for me either, so this collection is looking like it could easily be a total skip for me. I just hope that this looks way more purple on my pasty skin LOL!

bluelitzer

Boyfriend Stealer doesn't look like anything I have in my stash so I'll still pick this up. I
heart.gif
everything purple.
I'm getting 2 Betty l/s (betty bright and the light pink one), 2 Veronica l/s (BF stealer and the darker pink), the betty quad and mayyyybe the coral pearlmatte.