MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

KiKi Kontour

I'm definitely getting the purple and magenta lippies, knowing full well I have similar stuff already.

The Betty blush is also a definite buy (no such thing as too many neutral blushes!) but I'm on the fence about the Veronica one. I'm wondering how similar it is to Passionately Tempted. I like PT a lot but I don't think I need another dark blush along the same lines.
im alllll about dark blushes cuz im a blush whoooooore!!! im just hopin the purple lippie isnt like heroine!!

KiKi Kontour

blah.gif
build me up to tear me dowwwn **sigh** WELL i guess i can take boyfriend stealer off the list...NEXXXXT UP...i need to see what that ronnie red looks like

ForeverJenn

I keep staring at the swatch of boyfriend stealer and slowly but surely it's growing on me. (Shrugs shoulders) won't know exactly until I see more pics or see it in person at the event

kimbunney

I actually like the way it looks swatch and it doesn't look like any purple I have so I'm not x'ing it out. It may be one of those things you need to see on your personally.

KiKi Kontour

sooo im guessin the majority of us (based on the swatches of BS) now have an extra $17 to spend on somethin else from the collection
yahoo.gif

MadTheologian

I actually want BS. I need to replace my Seasoned Plum from Daphne Guinness. And yes, I may do a back up. I want to get the Veronica quad, but I heard stories on how quads are crummy.

MaitaiFluff

This reminds me of Marilyn. Which means it'll be a huge fight to get the stuff we want. I hope there's more stock tho.
I agree times infinity! I hope MAC learns that this hype is really effective and they need to keep stocked. They're not profiting from products being resold on eBay. They profit when customer buy from them.