MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

HoneyMilk

Um should I get another Embrace Me? I am having lip liner anxiety. I wish there were swatches for LLD.. But I didn't want to spend $17 on something just based on tube color alone. I need swatches!!

paparazziboy

so i spoke with my trainer and the best way so to use powder to the people is to us a big fluffy brush like the 150 or a 187 and really wind up about 5 times in the powder to get a really nice dusty rose color kinda similar to strada. they also said its very similar in the sense to use it as a peal matte powder. all the shades in it can be used and and eye shadow! hope that helps some of you all with the powder to the people

OctoberViolet

Tx Paparazziboy! I'm waiting on swatches to see how this powder looks all blended together. I am probably still skipping it. I'm on a no-buy until the Fall/Winter collections come out. It's been real tough, but so far so good. I'm staying strong.
boxing.gif

so i spoke with my trainer and the best way so to use powder to the people is to us a big fluffy brush like the 150 or a 187 and really wind up about 5 times in the powder to get a really nice dusty rose color kinda similar to strada. they also said its very similar in the sense to use it as a peal matte powder. all the shades in it can be used and and eye shadow! hope that helps some of you all with the powder to the people

rubytitania

I checked the MAC UK site this morning and the collection wasn't up. Just checked again and not only is it up, but Embrace Me and Entertain Me have both sold out already! Probably for the best - I was considering getting both of them but I know it would have been a waste of money as I rarely wear those colour lipsticks.

I want to get You're Perfect Already, but not until I've seen swatches...

Will this be on Debenhams, Selfridges and House of Fraser, does anyone know? Or is it going to be one of those annoying MAC site only collections?

OctoberViolet

jawdrop.gif
wow, that's fast!

I checked the MAC UK site this morning and the collection wasn't up. Just checked again and not only is it up, but Embrace Me and Entertain Me have both sold out already! Probably for the best - I was considering getting both of them but I know it would have been a waste of money as I rarely wear those colour lipsticks.

Will this be on Debenhams, Selfridges and House of Fraser, does anyone know? Or is it going to be one of those annoying MAC site only collections?

jenntoz

I know there have been times (on the US site) that instead of an item saying Coming Soon, it was listed as Out of Stock, maybe its that same error? If not that is really fast!!!

whitwhit86

not interested in much from this collection.. picked up embrace me, cuz I missed it the first time, dear diary, & booyah! already have entertain me & don't use it. thinking about love long distance & you're perfect already. the shadow/liner are like whatever to me. the powder is neat to look at but I'd like to know how tf that would look on..

martiangurll

Me too!

I'm so glad that the swirls = greyish powder. Makes it easier for me to ignore it!
Actually, I like the grey color--for eyeshadow, plus all the individual colors, as eyeshadows. Plus, matte finish, I am just sayin'. I thought this would be a skip then I read those eye due things are like grease sticks? Going to look again at the colors.....

Knope2012

This one is a skip for me, which I'm thankful for. Dear Diary looks beautiful, but I have a million hot pinks I bought recently.

CLO89

Oh heck no! DD is waaayyyyy more wearable than CYY! Did I say way more lol?!
LOL! Thanks for clearing that up! :D I've never tried CYY but have heard its a difficult one to pull off... Dear diary seems like a nice alternative :)