MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

lilinah

Early access? Didn't know about that. I'm a Select member [Obsessed!] and i didn't hear about that.

Got a text msg this AM that it was available, so i immediately went on-line and it seems like half the stuff was already sold out.

Beh!

Last edited:

duckrodeo

Restock on US site, looks to be everything but My Mimi. I caught the 239 so the Buffer brush would
have a buddy. Also added I'm That Chick You Like quad.
I just wish I had one single order and not four orders. Eek. Oh well. Collectively, I got everything I wanted and then some.

-Buffer Brush
-239 Brush
-Touch My Body loose powder (excited to use this in my hair mist and also to jazz up some Holiday nail looks)
-My Mimi EDSF, just for collecting. I already know I'm too pale for it.
-Dreamlover lipglass
-I Get So OOC lipstick
-Dahhhlinggg lipstick
-I'm That Chick You Like quad
-Sweet Sweet Fantasy blush

Last edited:

Jayjayy

LOL! I'm here cracking up at you and your Mimi face dilemma!

Luckily during the restock creepy face powder was OOO so I couldn't give into any FOMO lol. I'm surprised they did an afternoon restock today! Of course I picked up a blush & the 239 brush to make myself happy after having a terrible day. Did you snag anything from either launch?

duckrodeo

Oooh, could you explain your hair mist? I'd love to make one too!

Sure! I plan to get a travel bottle filled with Agave Revitalizing Shine Spray and a couple pinches of the loose powder. Years ago I had a Victoria's Secret shimmering hair and body mist, so this will be a nice substitute for that.

KGeezy

So i went back and placed another order, this time I got AIW and SSF. I really want the buffer brush but the price is such a turn off lol

Shars

Luckily during the restock creepy face powder was OOO so I couldn't give into any FOMO lol. I'm surprised they did an afternoon restock today! Of course I picked up a blush & the 239 brush to make myself happy after having a terrible day. Did you snag anything from either launch?

Haha! Yay to that being OOS when you need it to be and Yay for retail therapy. I've been having a sad emotional week so I'm glad I ordered during the early access to avoid the drama today. I picked up I Get So OOC lipstick, the coral blush, the "creepy face powder (lol) and the loose powder. Sounds like such a small haul now but was surely expensive. I was initially going to get Butterfly Bling but I never use my lipglasses so that would have been a waste of money. Hope you enjoy your splurge when you get it and that your evening redeems the day you've had. *hugs*

duckrodeo

I got a backorder notice for the 239. E-mail said the order wasn't canceled, it would be charged once it shipped with no timeline for when it would restock.

leonah

I was going to order dreamlover but it SO and I missed the temporary restock. so now I think I will get the other quad (it' everything) and dahling lipstick. still skipping the powders for now.. we'll see how long I can keep my hands off the rest of the collection damn. I have never shopped so many items from a collection ever in my mac history except maybe last years holiday collection but this packaging is EVERYTHING!! damn you packaging :D

KGeezy

IMG_3888.jpg

swatches T-B on NC42

OOC
MCizzle
My Mimi
Touch My Body loose Powder

Last edited:

Latest posts