MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

KGeezy

Ladies, check out Dillard's or Belk. Dillard's had the collection banner up but it still wasn't available for purchase . Don't give up just yet lol

NATlar

I don't think anywhere else other then the MAC site will get BBBB well that's how it is in the UK if anything is an online exclusive it's to the site only which is disappointing sure they know that would've been so popular!!

montREALady

wow all the lippies and eyeshadows are gone������

Yeah. I found it took longer than I thought it would! The way their Twitter was buzzing... I kept seeing girls say "Anything for Selinas!" I expected like 5 mins sellout times! I was hemming and hawing about getting CLF and finally pulled the trigger.

Tarabotti

I got a confirmation email but that means nothing with them, they even say in those emails that they will email if they can't fulfill it :rolleyes:

They can't play like that. We need to know if we have to stalk other sites! :)

How soon will we know how much sleep we are going to lose, Nordstroms?

montREALady

I don't think anywhere else other then the MAC site will get BBBB well that's how it is in the UK if anything is an online exclusive it's to the site only which is disappointing sure they know that would've been so popular!!

Normally, except MAC apparently said it would be available at Nordstrom :rolleyes:

laurennnxox

image.jpg

(Hope that photo works, I've never uploaded from my phone on the new platform!)

it's a screenshot of MAC CS verifying that the the gloss would be available.

BrittLuvsMakeup

What's your complexion? I wondered if it would work on dark skin, TC.

I wear NW45 in MAC. I've heard Blunt (the bronzing/contouring side of the Techno Cumbia compact, which is also in MAC's permanent collection) works on NW45 skin. I'm not sure about Ven Conmigo. If it happens to not work for me, I plan on letting my mother who is lighter than me use it.

Last edited:

NATlar

Normally, except MAC apparently said it would be available at Nordstrom :rolleyes:

Hopefully it is for you guys and you all end up getting the things you wanted on the restock!! I'm not a gloss person but BBBB is absolutely stunning I think I'll have to make an exception haha!!