MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

Monsy

I wish more MAC collections were like this-- nice capsule collections of all NEW products targeted toward a purpose. I mean, I could have tolerated a few coordinating eyeshadows/a gloss too but hopefully I'm expressing myself well. These seem like nice quality products that are special.

what did you get ?

Icecaramellatte

I checked up until I had a meeting and then I forgot for awhile when the meeting let out and I saw the notice on my phone. I hot footed it to the website and added the products in but for some reason I had 2 of everything in the cart. I don't know how that happened. I forgot to go through ebates though so I'm a little bit bummed but not much since 3% isn't much. But it does add up. Oh well.

Jayjayy

Same for me. The only thing I got from Ulta was the murad because I needed that. Was in my cart for the longest and I'm on my last bottle of my MAC cleanser. Luckily Ultas 21 days this go is boring besides the Murad.

Ahh isn't it great when products you need are on sale :D I would've bought a few Becca blushes yesterday, but the discount was online only & Ulta shipping is terrible. Oh well!

Monsy

I ordered one of each--I'm not sure they'll all work (I have my doubts about the matte lipstick formula most of all), but I thought it would be fun to try. Did you pick up anything?

I didn't. The only thing I kind of wanted is lighter MSF but even that one is not too unique color wise...

NaturallyUrs

I wanted Taraji glow.

but it sold out and I don't get paid until next week.

(stupid emergency took all my "fun" money)

oh well, I'll find a dupe somewhere.

montREALady

I checked up until I had a meeting and then I forgot for awhile when the meeting let out and I saw the notice on my phone. I hot footed it to the website and added the products in but for some reason I had 2 of everything in the cart. I don't know how that happened. I forgot to go through ebates though so I'm a little bit bummed but not much since 3% isn't much. But it does add up. Oh well.

Wow I haven't heard of sell outs in a while. Maybe it will come back for regular release tomorrow.

Yeah it isn't much, I got $0.51 back on my lipstick, lol. But yeah, it does add up.

I haven't heard of a sell out either! That's great. But it's online only so stalking the website won't be fun for those who want it. Oh yeah, Dej Loaf sold out and I never caught/saw a restock, wahhh.

I know Tuesday isn't their usual launch day but was that considered an "early release"?

montREALady

Dammit! I knew I should of checked out yesterday!

Yeah but who was expecting that?? MAC is so unpredictable sometimes. :rolleyes: They probably didn't make a lot. This collection reminds me of the Julia Petit one, or was it BBW? Anyway, came out of nowhere with a few pieces and a hit.

NaomiH

Yeah but who was expecting that?? MAC is so unpredictable sometimes. :rolleyes: They probably didn't make a lot. This collection reminds me of the Julia Petit one, or was it BBW? Anyway, came out of nowhere with a few pieces and a hit.

Both of those went super fast if I recall. I'm not too sad about missing Taraji Glow, but I am still kind of kicking myself. I ordered HTT though which is what I REALLY wanted from the collection so I'm happy. If it had been that that sold out I'd shed a tear. Lol

montREALady

Both of those went super fast if I recall. I'm not too sad about missing Taraji Glow, but I am still kind of kicking myself. I ordered HTT though which is what I REALLY wanted from the collection so I'm happy. If it had been that that sold out I'd shed a tear. Lol

Oh so you got what you really wanted, perfect. LOL.

Latest posts