Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

Mui

Has anyone seen like the MUFE brush sets that have the yellowish orange handles?

Anyone know where they can be purchased?

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mui
Has anyone seen like the MUFE brush sets that have the yellowish orange handles?

Anyone know where they can be purchased?

I think those are only at the Boutique in NYC. I've seen them there.

Mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I think those are only at the Boutique in NYC. I've seen them there.

Ohh.. Alrights!

Thanks so much!
greengrin.gif

dxgirly

I tried and bought MUFE for the first time ever on Thursday. I got matched in the HD foundation at a new Sephora that just opened up not too far away from me. I was actually really surprised because I'm usually the lightest shade in every foundation I've tried, so I thought I'd be a 110 in this (which they were actually all out of) but the SA insisted I try the 115 on my face, and omg. it was AMAZING. It blended absolutely PERFECTLY with my skintone. Like I have never worn makeup that close before. I'm wearing it today for the first time on my full face and it's gorgeous. Really natural but at the same time great coverage. This is honestly as close to perfect as it can get for me I think.

Definitely excited to go back next week and try some of their other products.
greengrin.gif

mac_aiken

The more MUFE products I buy, the more I love them. So far I have one of the HD blushes (Smooth Talker I think, the lightest pink one) the 12 color flash color palette, the eyeliner set from the holidays and yesterday I picked up lipliners in #17 (orange) and #18 (coral). Any suggestions on other products I should try?

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
The more MUFE products I buy, the more I love them. So far I have one of the HD blushes (Smooth Talker I think, the lightest pink one) the 12 color flash color palette, the eyeliner set from the holidays and yesterday I picked up lipliners in #17 (orange) and #18 (coral). Any suggestions on other products I should try?

EYESHADOWS!!!!! You need to get your hands on their shadows! Also that HD consealer is pretty awesome.

genduk26

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
EYESHADOWS!!!!! You need to get your hands on their shadows! Also that HD consealer is pretty awesome.

Agree. i love their matte eyeshadows. Also the new aqua cream, metal powder, star powder, full cover concealer, camouflage creme palette, lipstick, waterproof eyebrow corrector, eye seal.

Shypo

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
Agree. i love their matte eyeshadows. Also the new aqua cream, metal powder, star powder, full cover concealer, camouflage creme palette, lipstick, waterproof eyebrow corrector, eye seal.

The eyeshadows, hands down! I have many of them, and love them all!! I have most of the ones in the pink range, to use as blush too (they actually are labeled 'blush') and many vibrant colors in the green/teal and purple families. Yum yum. Very awesome! I just need to get my hands on one of those tins that Wayne Goss has - still planning that trip to NYC to visit the boutique and REALLY do some damage! I'm so excited for the new cream shadow bases that Shontay has been raving over........

Oh, and I also love the waterproof eye shadow pencils - I have 1P, 10P and 12P - they're awesome!

The HD blush is phenomenal! I've been wearing it almost every day (#4 mostly) - it's the most gorgeous flattering pink. I also have #5 and #8, but haven't worn them yet - you really need a flat topped brush like Shontay recommended (Sephora #43 blush contour/bronzer) to get the best finish/payoff from these blushes - I tried every other method and this is hands-down the best!!

dxgirly

How well does the HD concealer work as an under-eye darkness concealer?? I'm so impressed with the foundation that I'm kind of interested in the concealer now. I'm currently using MAC studio sculpt, and it's not that impressive under-eye

shontay07108

The HD concealer has highlighting properties that bring light to the eye area. It's not a miracle worker, so I don't want to get your hopes up. I have under eye circles and they are slightly dark. The concealer definitely lightens up that area, but of course, it's not so great that it makes the circles disappear. Hope that helps.

purrtykitty

I really like the Lift Concealer. It brightens and has medium coverage. But on the days where I have darker circles I have to rely on fuller coverage. I still almost always top with the Lift Concealer for the brightening effect.

sss215

I am a new fan of their Mat Velvet foundation and full coverage concealer. They do not move and being an oily girl, I want that. I also like the shade I found. Not red or orangey on my skin. I am hooked!

dxgirly

Thanks girls for the info on the concealer. I think I'll go to Sephora on Thursday and play around with what they have and see what works best for me.
smiles.gif

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I really like the Lift Concealer. It brightens and has medium coverage. But on the days where I have darker circles I have to rely on fuller coverage. I still almost always top with the Lift Concealer for the brightening effect.

Oh, man, I am SOLD on this concealer!!! I am concealer-challenged, as the ladies on the Chanel boards know, and I ordered and tried this (#3 for my NW 20/25 self) and it's AHHHMAZING! Doesn't settle into my fine lines, and doesn't look like it's separating (or whatever that effect that other concealers have on me is).

I have found the HG concealer!!
yahoo.gif

Shypo

And.....just another shout out for HD blush!! Wow, seriously in love with the results! I have that 'blushing from within' look that is so hard to achieve with a powder blush.....I used #8 today, and it's a perfect neutral look without being too brown or too pink.
drools.gif

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
And.....just another shout out for HD blush!! Wow, seriously in love with the results! I have that 'blushing from within' look that is so hard to achieve with a powder blush.....I used #8 today, and it's a perfect neutral look without being too brown or too pink.
drools.gif

YES! #11 is a pretty neutral on me. I used a bit today with Light over Dark mineralized blush and I think I've found my summer cheek!