Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

Karuzela

Hi girls
winkiss.gif

I just bought my first ever MUFE item a couple days ago, and it`s high definition concealer (invisible cover concealer), in color 315. So far I like it and it doesn`t contain parabens, which is always better, but I need to use it longer to really see how it works. I was wondering wheter to get this one or the famous YSL brightening concealer, but the MA at Sephora told me YSL is more of a brightener, and if I want coverage too (and I do, my foreigner coworkers always ask me, have you been crying?
th_dunno.gif
) I should get the MUFE concealer. And the color 2 from YSL is practically identical to 315 from MUFE, which I got in the end.

DSC02418.JPG

But, I started wondering about getting some other things from MUFE! I will read through this thread to see, but the cute cream eyeshadows in little pots, are they any good? The colors look so pretty and I love a sparkling cream shadow base for my eyes
drools.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
And.....just another shout out for HD blush!! Wow, seriously in love with the results! I have that 'blushing from within' look that is so hard to achieve with a powder blush.....I used #8 today, and it's a perfect neutral look without being too brown or too pink.
drools.gif

I think #8 is sucha universal colour!I'm much darker then you but it looks amazing on my skin too! i just loveeee it!
greengrin.gif
It looks abit peachy on me!
cutey.gif
I have #2 too but that's really really brighttt! Ahhhhs i love blushes so much, i want to wear them all day long even at home
blush-anim-cl.gif
HAHA!

shontay07108

Karuzela, the cream shadow liners are made of awesome. I have 5 and I hope to get at least one more tomorrow during my trip to NYC.

shontay07108

I am SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO excited. I got the new Sephora catalog in the mail just now and they feature at least one look with the new shadow/liners! That means they really are coming soon, most likely June. I cannot wait. Now all Sephora needs to do is sell the shadows in pans so that they will be less expensive. They already have the palettes, so come on! I can't wait!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Yay, the Aqua Creams are on Sephora's website now!! I want like all of them!!
greengrin.gif

I just bought 3!!!! Thank god for the giftcard I had lingering around.

purrtykitty

Even though it wasn't really in the budget, I got #4 (the white one) and #5 (the peach one). I figured I'd at least start off with colors I don't have before getting more. Can't wait to try 'em!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I saw them too and now the dilemma is which two to get first ? any recommendations?

What I did was looked at my current collections of paint pots, shade sticks, GPS and Chromoline pots. Then thought about what I would use immediately. So I ended up with the #20 Intense Blue, # 21 Turquoise and #22 Emerald Green. I can't wait to get them. Frankly I've never been happier to be a Sephora Beauty Insider!

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I saw them too and now the dilemma is which two to get first ? any recommendations?

when i called @ MUFE boutique to order last week, #15 is out of stock & a pretty neutral color. get it before it's sold out @ sephora
winkiss.gif

based on your blog, #4 (white) is a good eye base for any eyeshadow/pigment or mix it with your cream blush or lipstick.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
What I did was looked at my current collections of paint pots, shade sticks, GPS and Chromoline pots. Then thought about what I would use immediately. So I ended up with the #20 Intense Blue, # 21 Turquoise and #22 Emerald Green. I can't wait to get them. Frankly I've never been happier to be a Sephora Beauty Insider!

I have the Intense Blue and Emerald Green. They are gorgeous. I'm actually wearing the blue one in some pics, several pages back.

Also, check out the Anthracite shade. It's a gorgeous, shimmery, intense gunmetal. A welcome change from flat black.
thmbup.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I have the Intense Blue and Emerald Green. They are gorgeous. I'm actually wearing the blue one in some pics, several pages back.

Also, check out the Anthracite shade. It's a gorgeous, shimmery, intense gunmetal. A welcome change from flat black.
thmbup.gif

I struggled between the Emerald green and the Anthracite. Green won that battle but you can be sure that it will be in my next haul! Do you have the Plum, Fresh Pink or Coral because they would be in my next haul.

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108

thmbup.gif

i was going to order Anthracite but i changed my mind at last minute & ordered Steel. I'm adding Anthracite on my IMATS lists.

Ejka

I've purchased my first Aqua cream about 2 weeks ago (#16) and I'm slightly puzzled about the product safety. On the official MUFE page all shades are described as eye, cheek & lip safe, however, on the US Sephora site there is a distinction between the shades that are meant to be used on the cheeks and lips and those for the eyes and cheeks. To make matters worse, the info on the French Sephora site is different from that on the US
th_dunno.gif
- this is the google translate from French:
The colors 5,6,7, and 9 can be applied both for your lips as your cheeks.
Shades 8 and 17 will be ideal for your lips.
You can use the colors as 4 -11-12-13-16 illuminator, these last 3 can also be applied to your lips.

Since I bought my Aqua cream abroad (they don't carry the brand in Slovenia) I can't call and ask for myself and I'd really appreciate if one could clear things up.

I've opted for #16 because it was quite 'neutral' (shimmery, almost metallic light beigy pink) and I wanted a nice multitasker for the summer. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it on the cheeks and it's a great base for eyeshadows (the only cream product that does not crease on me without a primer - I always have to use UDPP with paint pots etc.)
thmbup.gif
. I didn't care too much for it on the lips because it's too frosty for my taste. Overall, I am so impressed with the product that I'm bound to pick up at least a couple more, but I'd like to clear up the safety issue first - I'm really interested in #7 and #9
drools.gif
, which I would like to use as a base for my peach, pink, coral and orange e/s. Have those of you who have these two experienced any problems in the eye area?

Apart from the 2 brights (#7, #9), #2 (Steel) and #15 (Taupe) looked really nice to me. Having purchased MAC Dirty and Below Ground GPS not so long ago, I decided to skip them for the time being.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I struggled between the Emerald green and the Anthracite. Green won that battle but you can be sure that it will be in my next haul! Do you have the Plum, Fresh Pink or Coral because they would be in my next haul.

I don't have Plum, Fresh Pink or Coral, but I have FP and Coral in my online Sephora bag now. It's just a matter of ordering them
lol.gif
. I'm just so in love with these things.

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejka
I've purchased my first Aqua cream about 2 weeks ago (#16) and I'm slightly puzzled about the product safety. On the official MUFE page all shades are described as eye, cheek & lip safe, however, on the US Sephora site there is a distinction between the shades that are meant to be used on the cheeks and lips and those for the eyes and cheeks. To make matters worse, the info on the French Sephora site is different from that on the US
th_dunno.gif
- this is the google translate from French:
The colors 5,6,7, and 9 can be applied both for your lips as your cheeks.
Shades 8 and 17 will be ideal for your lips.
You can use the colors as 4 -11-12-13-16 illuminator, these last 3 can also be applied to your lips.

Since I bought my Aqua cream abroad (they don't carry the brand in Slovenia) I can't call and ask for myself and I'd really appreciate if one could clear things up.

I've opted for #16 because it was quite 'neutral' (shimmery, almost metallic light beigy pink) and I wanted a nice multitasker for the summer. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it on the cheeks and it's a great base for eyeshadows (the only cream product that does not crease on me without a primer - I always have to use UDPP with paint pots etc.)
thmbup.gif
. I didn't care too much for it on the lips because it's too frosty for my taste. Overall, I am so impressed with the product that I'm bound to pick up at least a couple more, but I'd like to clear up the safety issue first - I'm really interested in #7 and #9
drools.gif
, which I would like to use as a base for my peach, pink, coral and orange e/s. Have those of you who have these two experienced any problems in the eye area?

Apart from the 2 brights (#7, #9), #2 (Steel) and #15 (Taupe) looked really nice to me. Having purchased MAC Dirty and Below Ground GPS not so long ago, I decided to skip them for the time being.

i have #5 - 11 & i use all of it on my eyes including #8 (red). i haven't experienced any problems on the eye area
winkiss.gif
. you are responsible for everything you do. there are no rules for makeup.

lenchen

I went to MUFE store in NYC today to try out the cream blushes. I bought #2, 11, and #12. I'm not feelin number 12 at all, for some reason it looks flat on me. so #12 is going back.