Massive Dazzleglass Rant

i_love_mac

Yeah, I agree with you. The regular lipglass or lustreglass is 4.8G and the Dazzleglass is 1.92G and its $3.50 more!

Its like the Buxon from Bare Escentuals! It's really nice but it cost $18 and its .15 what the hell????? OMG its getting really expensive!!!!!

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they are gonna be perm in the spring.

I bought two of the one's i like to hold me over til spring. Dazzle glass is the shiznit...

I mean Date Night takes my pomposity to the next level!
I put Ms Dynamite over O and girlll please.. i lubb dat stuff
choochoo.gif

xxManBeaterxx

I think it was Bunnyx3 who said miss dynamite is made from reflects bronze?

I cant find a similar lipgloss or lipstick color that looks similar to miss dynamite.. any sugesstions
ssad.gif

coachkitten

Well I tried mixing reflects antique bronze with c-thru & clear lipglass. I was not to pleased with the results as antique bronze glitter didn't look as good as the other reflects glitters. The glitter looks sparse in the lipglass.

DSC01080.jpg

j_absinthe

Cult of Cherry l/g + Reflects Gold + Reflects Pearl + a bit of Clear gloss = the perfect holiday Dazzleglass.

peruvianprinces

i don't know if someone already suggested this but i find the wet and wild diamond brillance lipgloss to give the same effect it's dirt cheap $,not too sticky and doesn't have chunks of big glitter like most of the drugstore ones.
the packing is cute slim and has this fake diamond on top lol i love it haha.
here it is if you want to check it out
greengrin.gif

hope this helps
Diamond Brilliance Moisturizing Lip Sheen, Moisturizing Lip Sheen, Lip Gloss, Mineral Makeup

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvianprinces
i don't know if someone already suggested this but i find the wet and wild diamond brillance lipgloss to give the same effect it's dirt cheap $,not too sticky and doesn't have chunks of big glitter like most of the drugstore ones.
the packing is cute slim and has this fake diamond on top lol i love it haha.
here it is if you want to check it out
greengrin.gif

hope this helps
Diamond Brilliance Moisturizing Lip Sheen, Moisturizing Lip Sheen, Lip Gloss, Mineral Makeup

That was the lipgloss I was refering too in my earlier post - thought it was Sally. Anyways, it looked really nice on my friend - not as glittery but a well worthy mention, I'm sure adding some reflect glitter into the gloss would help.

colormepretty

BABYSPARKS DUPE <--- Click here for picture

i got the Bodyshop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment Gloss (in Pale Pink) and omg, it is an exact dupe of Babysparks Dazzleglass. this one is ONLY BETTER..it is less sticky, smells delicious like passionfruit+grapefruit and very inexpensive.

the great thing about it is when you purchase this lip product, all proceeds will 75% go to charity! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?
greengrin.gif
i love this..but i don't fancy the packaging though, but hey, i'm getting the same shine, dimension and sparkles like the one in Babysparks and it's in a good price too! not too shabby at all! and besides, you're giving your lips all the good nutrients and fruity extracts that your lips need to stay conditioned and healthy! it's a glam lip treatment! go buy it, girls! you won't regret it at all!

Gloss for a Cause: The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment : TreeHugger