Maybelline

LMD84

the collosal mascara is amazing!! i freaking love it! generally i like maybelline mascaras anywasy - full and soft being my fave but you can't buy it in the uk anymore!
ssad.gif

but then when the collosall came out last month i bought it and freaking loved it! my lashes are full of volume and are lenghened AND are left feeling soft whihc is most important! i hate feel brittle lashes!! everyone buy and try this mascara now as you won't be dissapointed!

Karen_B

I tried their Extreme Moisture lipstick in Sugar Plum Ice, and I love it! Great nude colour, soft and creamy texture. I want to pick up more!

chellaxx

im so loyal to their mascaras haha, i love them!
i have really long lashes and they thicken them up perfectly!

the only other thing ive tried is the extreme moisure lipsticks.
i love the texture/consistency.. but the staying power is so so

BiancaOBlivion

I am surprised no one has mentioned Line Stylist? It is my favorite black eyeliner, even after shelling out $30 for Smashbox's Jet Set eyeliner! Try it in onyx, the tip is so tiny, it is perfect!

Lexz68

Has anyone tried the new Stylish Smokes quads from Maybelline? What's the quality like? I've heard some great things about them but am not sure whether to pick them up myself.

RedRibbon

My favourite by Maybelline and the only thing I would buy again and again from them is their Colossal mascara, what a bloody great mascara. It's not my favourite mascara but is one I would be happy buying if my other one wasn't available.

A shop near me has Maybelline mascaras on sale for £3 something and I really want to try the pink bottled one but I don't need any mascara as I already have 8 tubes to finish..MUST.RESIST.TEMPTATION.

bea_16

I love the new color sensational lipsticks.Great color selection and very creamy.I got pink please and peachy scene and definitely want more.

Eleentje

I love their watershine diamonds lipsticks. I've got Great Lash as a free gift with a magazine subscription. After trying it out once I never touched it again-it smudges far too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexz68
Has anyone tried the new Stylish Smokes quads from Maybelline? What's the quality like? I've heard some great things about them but am not sure whether to pick them up myself.

These are sooooo great!!! love love love them. i use the loreal decreas and this everyday and it stays on and looks great. the natural smokes are all such great colors in the quad. not a bad one in there!!!

banana1234

define a lash is awesome

lash stiletto, is not, it runs, and smears down your face in a matter of hours

great lash is also pants

i am currently using collosal, but its hard to get in the corners/bottom lashes

Artemisia

Colossal mascara is awesome, it really makes my lashes look thick and super long, as if I'm wearing false lashes.
It's currently my favorite mascara.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
define a lash is awesome

lash stiletto, is not, it runs, and smears down your face in a matter of hours

great lash is also pants

i am currently using collosal, but its hard to get in the corners/bottom lashes

I had problems with my bottom lashes so what I did tip my head back and criss cross it very lightly.

Fo the corners, tip your head sideways, it really works.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
I had problems with my bottom lashes so what I did tip my head back and criss cross it very lightly.

Fo the corners, tip your head sideways, it really works.

hehe, i'll give that a try

my boyfriend will be like wtf are you doing!? hehe

astarael7

i'm currently using the mineral power powder foundation. the lightest shade i can find anywhere here is light no 2 and i find it's a little too dark for me but a light dusting over the top of a translucent light powder helps to adjust it to my correct shade.

i really like it, it lasts all day (over a primer) and is not chalky at all.

lumonia

I think their mascaras are quite okay and nice. I've tried severals but not the newest ones. Also here where i live you can't get all their stuff like full'n soft mascara which was my fave for long time. Maybe it wasn't that good hehe
I also have had some lipsticks and lipglosses but i don't like their foundations, powders or eyeshadows.

DILLIGAF

I use Maybelline for mascara and not anything else. I tried their shadows once and promptly returned it,. The pigmentation was very disappointing. Im looking at their new range of lipsticks though. The colors are very pretty.

xsnowwhite

has anyone tried the new lash stiletto for volume? I love the original lash stiletto so I hope this one is as good if not better, I could use more voulme.

Goat Goat Etc.

I'm for them on the Great Lash Mascara but like DILLIGAF mentioned earlier those shadows are sad---BUT I had a great surprise! I received one of the duo e/s as a gift in the blue-sea green/sea glass (name?) whatever one. The darker of the shades was absolute crap-was like trying to apply sun-dried gardening mulch--the lighter however was a baby blue duochrome which I depotted because it was so awesome! I intend on getting the fushcia/purple and green one for their lighter shadows--if they are duo chromes as well.

Latest posts